There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Frownsir my aieee air is 23075.can i get any branch in any good nit.if yes then which nit and which branch.since 15%of the seats in each and every state colleges is filled through aieee ranks,so can i apply for state counselling board if yes then how to proceed??how is srm college??till which round i have to wait for aieee counselling?is ther any second round of counselling in manipal??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear  Rohit,

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Amit - IT BHU

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha one year ago
alisha one year ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal EC and also BITS Goa, MSc Physics. Which one should I join?
@ sindhu Obviously NIT SURATHKAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU . see, nit surathkal is a reputed institutes and ec is a good branch their , even it have a big placement record in the previous...
why question paper of AIIMS 2013 is different on your site? different from what had appeared in exam 2013. i don’t like this
Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and rectify if there is any mistake.
Harsh Patodia 7 months ago
sir iam studying 12 th class in rgukt apiiit rkvalley i want to take cse branch in btech so let explain job opppurtunities and salaries in cse and other branches as well in rgukt
@ rayapati Cse is the most favourite branch of the engg aspiring student . as u are a student in class 12 , so, from now donot target about the salary and placement status , do the job...
Dear Student, before any planning for a branch, I guess you need to prepare well for JEE mains and JEE advanced, do a wonderful job, get selected, follow the counseling schedule and get a...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i have subscribed for self study pakage of aipmt aiims but there is lot of mistakes in mcq and it is not worth for 20000 so iwant my money back how to get my monet back?
@ gagan mail the askiitian team with the mail id – they will do the needfull for you .. i donot think , u will get the refund .. i also subscribed to class 12...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts