• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

are there any coaching institutions for Engineering Entrance Exams 

in sikkim and darjeeling ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Tsering,

For the IIT JEE preparation, there is no doubt that Good coaching and guidance gives edge over other. And i wud suggest you to join the the Askiitians Online coaching (Best online coaching for iit preparation, jus check out the askiitians Selections of last year) as it is flexible nd you need not to travel anywhere .. all you need is internet connection and utilise the saved time in studies. The other benefit is you will get the recordings of your sessions.

Here you will get Free study material , Test series,   online-interactive-realtime learning sessions along with problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

You can attend a absolutly free demo class on askiitians and for that all you need to do is Register here. You will get a call from askiitians Team.

Check out the link for the online packages on askiitians website:

An IITian is always there for you!

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
i have a rank of 5572 in gen category in jee mains.what are my chances of getting it @iiit allahabad?
@ sristhi Yes , the probability is medium , if u are searching about iiit allhabad , then its the topmost iiit among all next to delhi . so, u can get in 2 nd or 3 rd probability acc to the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
is BITSAT exam based on cast . if so then what is the cutoff mark for sc candidates
No its not it is based on Merit
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
Almost every institution offers seats on the basis of merit, yes there’s a separate list for categories but that takes time, you need to keep a conscious eye on counselling rounds to get...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Hello....... How do we find the lone pairs and the hybridisation state . ???
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...
Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE. Sarma 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts