CSE at IIT Hyderabad V/S CSE at NIT Warangal. I have been alloted CSE at NIT Warangal according to the AIEEE First Counselling. Simultaneously I will be getting either CSE 4 year B.Tech at IIT Hyderabad or 5 Year Integrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Which should I opt for? Plz give in your views and give the decreasing of the priorities of the Institute I should be opting for. I would be obliged if you could provide me with information on Mathematics and Computing as to whether we will be getting a major in Mathematics or Comp. Sci. or both and even the job opportunities after undergoing that course.

CSE at IIT Hyderabad V/S CSE at NIT Warangal.

I have been alloted CSE at NIT Warangal according to the AIEEE First Counselling. Simultaneously I will be getting either CSE 4 year B.Tech at IIT Hyderabad or 5 Year Integrated M.Tech in Mathematics and Computing at IIT Delhi. Which should I opt for? Plz give in your views and give the decreasing of the priorities of the Institute I should be opting for. I would be obliged if you could provide me with information on Mathematics and Computing as to whether we will be getting a major in Mathematics or Comp. Sci. or both and even the job opportunities after undergoing that course.

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

CSE @ NIT warnagl is the best .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free