how is the subject applied electronics and instrumentation? please can u give me some details about the subject and its scope in next 2-3 yeaars? what is this subject related to? please tell..

how is the subject applied electronics and instrumentation? please can u give me some details about the subject and its scope in next 2-3 yeaars? what is this subject related to? please tell..

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

Electronics Instrumentation is a subject which deals with various types of electrical instruments with their functionality and operation.

There are various Electrical\Electronics Instruments ,broadly speaking they are analog instruments,digital instruments. And even they are classified according to the utilization of voltage and current.

Measuring instruments are classified according to both the quantity measured by the instrument as well the principle of operation. Three general principles of operation are available:

(i)electromagnetic, which utilizes the magnetic effects of electric currents

(ii) electrostatic, which utilizes the forces between electrically-charged conductors

(iii) electro-thermic, which utilizes the heating effect.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards

Amit - IT BHU

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free