There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir could you plz tell me the cutoff for NEST conducted for admission into NISER, IISER Kolkata Nd UM DAE

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

They show the marks in the scorecard along with your rank. The cutoff for general category for the first counseling(counselling is joint for NISER and CBS) was around 113 and the last rank to get in was somewhere around 400 for NISER.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Si​r i got 88 in jeemains and 81% in 12th then which college i will get? Can i get nit or iiit? ​ ​
Dear student This year you won’t get NIT or IIT but try hard you might get a good college next year if you will drop.
Bhavya 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
i want to get admission in good nit how much marks should i score in jee mains 2017?
Hii In order to fare a good NIT you must go for at least 60% marks because until you will not get that it will be really difficult for you to get a good NIT . Anything less than that you...
Sourabh Singh 10 days ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
i’ve completed my 12 th class .I got 26k in mains and 3.9k in ts eamcet 2016.Could you suggest me a good college according to my rank.I’ve heard about niftem university it...
hi sri vandya please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Friend, I won’t comment on any budding institution and if you are also aware about this thing that the institution is still in the budding stage, then for sure it may be a little risky ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
sorry google and amazon are mentioned by mistake as i am answering to a similar query for a cs college . i have to mention Nestle, Pepsico, ITC, TUV SUD, Dabur etc. sorry for the mistake...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?
Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???
Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...
SAHIL 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts