There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Hi i comleted BE in ECE and now preparing for GATE exam to get into IITs for M.Tech.. please help me in choosing coaching mode (classroom or correspondance)? and which institute in chennai or hydrebad?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear gobinath,

Deciding the coaching is depends upon you ... if you can do preparations by self study then correspondance mode is good otherwise classroom mode is alwez good.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Prescribe s​ome books for physics that would be enough to get more than 90% marks in NEET as well as boards ​
@ abhinab In physics , as far as boards are concerned , then first of all u need to read the ncert , after that after reading the ncert twice , u have to solve the intext and exercise...
HI FRIEND......... Whatever u want know about physics, the best book is “HC VARMA BOOKS”, that is good book pla search in google THANKS.........
mohan 3 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming
A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago
Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...
Ravi Sharma 7 years ago
The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...
Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.
Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................
raj 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts