There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz can u tell me that in sc category , my all india rank is counted or my AIR ????????

with reference to opening closing rank of 2009 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ananya,

you wil alloted collage on your all india rank .. but as you have the sc catagory so you can get seat in researved seats for sc catagory.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Well,is computer science or ECE good ih hyderabad BITS campus, if not then in which campus is it good?, is it enough to score 330 in bits to get a seat in BITS(ECE/CSE) in a good campus??
Yes both are good branches if you are able to score in Pilani its good or Hyderabad is not bad either . Yes if you are able to get this much definitely you will get engineering branch in...
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
It totally depends on your personal choice as well as your interest what you really want to be in your life, otherwise both the branches are equally good. To talk about good colleges or...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
best books for jee mains ,that has concept as well as questions for jee
Physics – H C Verma part1 and 2,........New Patter Physics – Arihant Publ.,..........IE Irodov for adv,.practice Maths – S L Loney for trigno and coord geom,....Hall and knight for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
check this
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My rank in jee advanced is 18400. What kind of seat can i get? Please specify where and what branch.
Dear Friend, there are not much chances for such a score in an IIT, that does not mean that you may feel disheartened as there are so many other reputed institutions which are known for...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sorry but you will not get any seat in any iit because only 10,000 seats are available in iits
SAHIL 4 months ago
Who is highest wicket taker bowler in test and one day cricket??
Muttiah Muralitharan 502+ wickets in one-day Cricket 769+ wickets in Test Cricket
Sachin Tyagi 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts