There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

is thapar better than NIT hamirpur(HIMACHAL PRADESH)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Saksham,

Both are very good.. Thapar is above in ranking but NIT hamirpur is brand .. So both are almost equally good .. go where u get the good branch.

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

Askiitians Expert

Amit Yadav

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir i get 73 in jee main 2016 and 92 % in up board can i eligible for jee main counselling . i am general category student
sorry but you are not eligible for coaching. but donot disappoint as you can get a good private college or give any other entrance exam thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
yes chances may be there. you can visit official website of college and check last year openings and closing ranks thanks regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir can i am get jaypee institute of information technology noida private college from this jee main air
Satyam Shahi 5 months ago
im going to write bitsat .. i want to get a seat in pharma … can you please tell me the score to get the seat and cut off marks for pharmacy ?
@ nikhila for pharmacy u need 220-230 marks . that are enough to get a seat in pharmacy . beacuse for pharmacy the cutoff generally stay between 200-210 , for hyderabad , and 230-240 in...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Practice a lot working on ample papers, get to know certain tactics to find the right answer, be under a stern practice for as much time as you can avail and then appear in the test,
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
SAHIL 5 months ago
could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...
Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat thanks and best of luck for exam
SAHIL 5 months ago
I am going to appear for NEET- 2 exam this year.if you kindly tell me how much should i score to assure my place in medical colleges???
@ sohini If u are going to appear neet phase 2 then try to score at least 500 above to ensure a seat in good govt medical college , this year private college also included in the system of...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi sohini you should score at least 470++ marks to assure your seat in a good medical college. i hope you can achieve your goal with warm regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
if modulation index is 1/2 and power of carrier wave is 2W.then what will be the total power in modulated wave?
Hi divya, great question...there is a formula for that Pm= Pc (1+m 2 /2) Pm= 2 ( 1+ 1/8) Pm= 9/4 W or 1.5W Thank you, BEST OF LUCK!! JEHOYESJIRA
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
i had pcb in 12 th class can i get admission in BCA after giving maths test from open board ?
Dear Student, I guess you did not get a proper guidance by somebody, as I am unable to make out that after reading PCB what makes you to pursue BCA and why not B.Sc. or any other medical...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ harpreet Yes , u can do bca , for that u have to pass in the open board maths exam . and the score must have to be reflected in the marksheet , but 1 thing i would like to ask – Why u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts