There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir i got 4541 rank in aieee 2010 & 336 marks in bitsat  .whether  i should opt for cs in any nit or should i pursue electrical stream in bits pilani?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Both are very good branches, it depends on ur interest in which field u want to pursue your career, if there is no preference choose cs from top NITs
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
How many different straight lines can be formed by joining 12 different points on a plane of which four are collinear and the rest are non collinear?
See out of 8 non collinear points I will get 8C2 lines and out of 4 collinear points I will get only 1 line .But from the mix of collinear and no collinear I will get 8C1 *4C1 lines . I hope...
Sourabh Singh 9 days ago
Its is simply 12 C 2 – 4 C 2 + 1 . i will explain you , so number of ways in which we can select 2 points from 10 points is 12 C 2 no you subtract 4 C 2 combination from this . but 4 C 2...
yash 9 days ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 3 months ago
a particle of mass m driven by amachine that delliver a constant power k watt . if the particle starts from rest the force of the particle at time t plzz give full solution
p=FV=K K=mv dv/dt integrate, v2/2=kt/m find v a=dv/dt F= ma= (mk/2t) power half
Nithya one year ago
i think the question is incorrect. verify it.
akash one year ago
Can Anybody Suggest me Some revision tips for AIPMT Biology??????????/
Hi Dear Student Time management is all you need. Set a particular time for a particular topic.Give more time for difficult one. Practice mcqs as much you can do. Learn the facts...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
hello first you learn basics of the biology then go to studying meterial.i know some topics that are topics in human biology is the main important chek on other websites.
raj 7 months ago
In compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi would be conducting
Prabhakar ch 7 months ago
according to the jeemain 2015 syllabus questions on “electric field due to a point charge“ may come in the xam .. does is it mean electric field at any point on a charged rod or charged...
Yes it includes all the possible cases of Static Electric Field in whichever possible geometric configuration. So do read laws relating to the symmetry applications and static electric...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts