sir i got 314 in bitsat. what is the best option for me bits pilani Chemical or bits goa C.S if i m interested in making a career in software designing. What r the respective avg placements?

sir i got 314 in bitsat. what is the best option for me bits pilani Chemical or bits goa C.S if i m interested in making a career in software designing. What r the respective avg placements?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear mansi gupta,

first of all congrats for very good sore and if you are getting chemical in BITs pilani yeah in this branch also you can go to software field bcoz recently my frnd though he is chemical he palced in designing type comopany so it all depends on you..as per me BIT pilani has very reputed and brand name than the Goa campus..so its better to go pilani campus than the Goa but if you are really interested in CS branch then also good..But in  chemica  branch also u can design the chemical pants oil refeineries plants like that..But any how CS branch has very and high placments at any time..Both are really good but see the brand name and join but if u really interested in branch like CS then go a head no problem..CS people always get very high packages than the chemical people but see the brand name of these campus n go a head bcoz my frnds are there in GOA and Pilani goa campus students are not well placed than the pilani campus people..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear mansi,

Honestly speaking,  every branch has a bright future .. all depends on how much interest you have in that particular branch.. And Software designing is among the top choices today..

I hope you got the best collage and stream of your choice ... Good luck for your future from the askiitians team.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

Regards

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free