There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I m getting all branches in manit bhopal & got 300 marks in bitsat.should i take manit or bits pilani dual degree???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

go for bits pilani as it is far better than nit bhopal

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Which is better CSE at NIT clicut or CSE at MNNIT allahabad ?
@ upamanyu For sure , your first reference or choice should be mnit allhabad , its a reputed institutions are are comparable to nit also , not less than any nit in any prespective , still...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
can i get into any private university,by qualifying jee mains.i did not right the entrance exams of that the colloges like vit,veltech,srm.please help me
There is a wide range of private colleges and universities which are dedicated to the noble cause of quality education by hiring the experienced faculty members in order to get better...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
@ RAJESH YES , U CAN enter into the private college by the jee main score . for more details use the askiitian rank predictor tool . vit doesnot admit the student on the besic of jee main , ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
i did not write veltech and srm entrance exams.will they accept should i contact them.please reply me sir.
rajesh 5 months ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/
Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?
rakesh chandra one year ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...
If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...
AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
How to prepare for iit jee without tution and which books i use for preparation?
@ himanshu yes , u can crack jee without coaching also , but join a test series at least from askiitian , as they will help u to determine where u stand among others . and the main thing...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
If you want to crack iitjee without coaching, you still need good study material for preparation. Ckeck this channel on youtube. Avanti Gurukul Avanti Gurukul has helped me a lot with my...
Prabhjot Singh 2 months ago
Dear friend iit exam is conducted all india level so the competetion is heavy. So, you must and should you learn formulaus first. In my opinion ask iitian books are useful to you thank you
rank @ 595 score
Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
Avinash one year ago
Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s
Neeti one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts