There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i m scoring around 200 marks in ipu entrance..any idea wot rank i ll score??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jyoti,

Please go thru this link which will help you to know about your rank..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits
Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal and also MSc Physics in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Which one should I join? No branch restriction.
@nikhil Kiindly mention which branch u have got in nit surathkal , only then it can be compared with bits pilani msc physics ,. from my opinion , nit surathkal is the best , if u have got...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Dear Student, actually none of the two is any less in any regard, but if you compare infrastructure, placements, teaching methods etc, then perhaps Suratkhal will be a good choice. Let me...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
I would like to attempt KVPY examination in November 2015. I’m currently in class 12 and was enrolled in class 11 in the year 2014-15. I will be writing 12 th board exams in March 2016....
Since you are in 12 th therefore you are eligible for SX only not SA.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear student, I will suggest you to go through the eligibility criteria for KVPY examination either from their official website or from askIITians website. Thanks.
My Pleasure.
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat?
@ palak Kindly be specific , give me some more detail . 1- which rank predictor u used for that ?? 2- 15,000 is your catagory ( sc/st/obc ) rank or CRL . ?? if its a CRL then u can easily...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ Umakant biswal This was the Rank predictor I used. And I'm for General category
Priya 2 months ago
From which class we should start our preparation for aiims?
dear candidate one can start prepartion for AIIMS medical entrance exam since 11 th class because syllabus for any medical entrance exams includes class 11 th and 12 th both .study each...
Kamlesh Kumar 11 months ago
Aiims syllabus consisting of 11 th and 12 th part. so, u can start preparation from class 11 th .. but keep 1 thing in mind that u should be have to good grasp over the concept that has...
Umakant biswal 11 months ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts