There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have scored 296 marks in BITSAT 2010. Could you please tell me as to which of the BITS-Pilani college and the subject which i can get? 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Click for opening and closing ranks:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Amit Yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

can u suggest any enggineering entrance exams that r conducted after ur 12+ except iit-jee?
Dear Dheeru Joint Entrance Examination ( JEE ) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint Entrance Examination .
Prabhakar ch 9 months ago
hello deeraj, there are so many exams except iit jee,but read properly and write eamcet and qualify in may read news papers daily to know about competitiveexams.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
hallo dheeraj ray.......ninnu vesastara...enni sarlu adugutavura ee quetion ni knife padhunuga ledhu,ledhante ninnu class lo ne vesasta.
raj 9 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.
hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year if you have any further query ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...
SAHIL 3 months ago
thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
are the rank shown in csab for obc are all india CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Ranks shown in csab for obc are all india CRL not the individual category ranks
Avinash one year ago
The result has been declared, just check it out by visiting the official website of JEE Mains and as per your rank you may also get to know that in which institution you may apply for...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?
please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there thanks and post if any doubt regards...
SAHIL 3 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts