There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir, i am a resident of U.P. & my state rank in aieee is 3300(overall),& 2500(category) ;SO CAN I GET A SEAT IN NIT ALLAHABAD OR IIIT ALLAHABAD through state AIR is 24304(overall) & 18001(category).

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tanya agarwal

With this rank it is slightly difficult to get admissin in NIT Allahabad or in IIIT allahabad

check the link for more detail

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

What to and from whrere to study for jee mains?
generally schools provide these kind of coachings....and also askiitians provide a really good letures of syllabus in iit jee entrance....other websites like raoiit academy is also very...
darshini one year ago
Apart from the websites, u may also refer the following books: Maths: T.M.H , Amit Agarwal, Cengage publications etc Physics: H.C Verma, Cengage publications etc Chemistry: O.P Tondon etc
Krishna Koushik one year ago
organic chemistry and narendra avasti for chemistry....dc pandey – a wonderful book for physics....
darshini one year ago
hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?
@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
Who holds the world record for highest individual score in the history of woman's test cricket?
Hyderabad's 19-year-old vice-captain Mithali Raj made record by scoring the highest individual score in women's Test cricket to guide the Indian eves to a mammoth total. In the second and...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
should i fill bits ranchi in choice filling of josaa?
Yes you can. Its a good college.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Of course you can go for it without any second opinion as all the BITS campus are quite good,...........If you are still in a fix, then try visiting some chosen one institutions which are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
If i do MBBS in any other country like China/phillipines/....... iis any entrance exam is necessary to do practice or to do work in India??????
no no bhanu no such type of exam is necesary to start practice in india after doing mbbs from abroad regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts