There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir,i am getting IET,LUCKNOW through uptu.So should i go for it or try taking admission in any of the new nit's.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tanya Agarwal,

it is good to join in IET lucknow but as per me NIT brand name is very good than the IET lucknow..Use the very good brand name of NIT's whthere it is new or old okay but brand name is brand think about it and go for it..and branch is also important so give importance to the branch also..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

kishore_IIT bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?
In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12 th examination for the first time in all subjects? ...
@ enzoandres Yes , if u have filled up the form for board exam once , then that attempt will count in this . and if u have changed the board , in that case your current board will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Sir, i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with state is haryana.
Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you can go to folowing link to predict your college and branch thanks and regards sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
What is the full form of AIIMS MBBS? And how should we prepare for the same? One who will give complete answer, i will give approval also.
Hello Student AIIMS stands for ‘All India Institute of Medical Sciences’. This institute provides many of the medical courses. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)...
Anjali Ahuja 5 months ago
@ pushkar AIIMS stands for all india institute of medical science .. it hv many programmes to persue undergraduate and MBBS level . for its preparation , stick to ncert and clear your...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were reply me
@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...
SAHIL 4 months ago
what all are themost scoring topics in jee mains
Please refer to the complete analysis of the JEE paper from askIITians website. You will get the weitage from their. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
calculus, it is said that if u perfect only calculus in the exams wihout anything, u will get gr8 marks in JEE Mains
Pinak Ashtekar one year ago
Calculas is must
Aakash one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off