There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have done 2 years foundation course.i got 170 in jee and 20,000 in AIEEE.ishould try once again  in jee or take admission in nit

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

You had a very good rank in JEE, go ahead.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?..............................................................
Hii can you please specify the NIT that you are aiming at , then we will be able to help you out.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir what will I get with an bitsat score of 314.n also can u provide me the expected cutoffs of Bitsat u published last year so that I can compare them with the actual cutoffs.
hi prashant, please visit the following link to know the expected cut off for this year and cut off for last year if you have any further query ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
these expected cutoff list is prepared by well experienced iitians and bits graduates. list is prepared by the most talented iitians of india who have spent more than 10-15 years in this...
SAHIL 3 months ago
thanks.i also want to know that how accurate expected cutoff of bitsat shall prove to be ?? what were the criteria you used to calculate the expected cutoff.kindly respond as soon as...
sir,which are the engineering entrance exams that i should go for?
There are many good engineering entrances that will let you enter into one of the finest colleges. You can go for JEE , AIEEE, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) VITEEE (VIT...
Natasha Roy 10 months ago
Hello. JEE mains, BITSAT (BITS), SRMJEE (SRM university) and VITEE (VIT university) are the most important entrance exams held in the country for BTech. I strongly recommend you to attempt...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Odisha Joint...
Gaddam Chethan 10 months ago
Please Suggest me time table that contains how and which chapters should be covered and chapters which must be given importance .(for jee adv )
@ shuhaibks u will have to make your own time table as u better know which topics are weak to you and in which subject u are strong at . but while making time table make sure not to leave...
Umakant biswal one month ago
:}Hey visit
SAHIL one month ago
Here is another way how you can manage your studies. Counting time Note the time when you sit to read and get up. Set target each day to read this much time and set some target each morning ...
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
which is the best objective book for physics?
i think you should give a try to objective questions from dc pandey and hc verma
sk tafique one year ago
best objective book for physics hc varma
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Sir, Will u please suggest me which college to choose between Heritage Institute of Technology,Kolkata and Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering for ece or cse?I'm in dilemma right now and...
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 4 years course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts