i got 336 marks in bitsat .in aplication procedure in asked to enter my preferences if my preferences are cse,eee,mechanical in pilani and if according to 2009 cutoff if im eligeble to get mechanical then would he offer me only mechanical or go by my order of preferences

i got 336 marks in bitsat .in aplication procedure in asked to enter my preferences if my preferences are cse,eee,mechanical in pilani and if according to 2009 cutoff if im eligeble to get mechanical then would he offer me only mechanical or go by my order of preferences

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shaik .

If seats in your preferred branch will avaiilable then you will be offer the seats in that branch ..

The admission process of BITs Pilani is online , firstly you need to fill up a preference form. Fill up the programs you would want to attend in the order of your preference. Remember, Computer Science at Pilani campus is a different option from Computer Science at Goa Campus or Hyderabad Campus.

BITS Pilani will announce the results of the first iteration at a pre announced date. In each of the iterations, a software sorts the eligible applicants in order of their BITSAT scores, starts with the applicant on the top of the list, allots the highest available preference to him/her and then moves on to the next person on the list.

After the results of the iterations are announced, you need to pay a part of the fees as an indication of your continued interest in admission at BITS Pilani. Only applicants who pay the required fees are eligible for the next iteration.

So, after each iteration, you slide up in your preference order as a few top scorers drop out of the fray. Even if you are on the waitlist and wish to be considered, you need to pay the fees.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free