There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have scored a rank of 6631 in JEE 2010.I dont have any other option,.so please guide me to the best possible options.Also,the cut offs for new IITs are in the range of 3000-4000.If so,wat did people with ranks of 7000 to 8125 get last year?Please reply as soon as possible

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Try for IIST IISER VIT SRM etc.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 4 months ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
What is the syllabus for NTSE? Can you please suggest me some books for preparation.
The books for NTSE are readily availableon Amazon and Snapdeal with certain discounts, you need to prepare for science, economics, history etc. subjects and along with it mental ability,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi akshit go to following links for books and syllabus regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
sir, with my rank i can get into iit ropar patna bhubaneswar mandi in mechanical engg.(which i am intresed)....and also in top nits(trichy,surathkal,warangal,calicut)....also not so famous...
It all depends on your choice of branch. If you are really very much branch specific, you can choose your favourite branches, and since these all are IITs, it would be a good option. You...
Ankit 4 months ago
What is your rank?
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
How should I prepare for iit jee main 2018? What books should I refer for my preparation?
@ aditya Take out askiitian self study package and test series and attempt the question from their regularly . they will help u to identify where your weak points are . after each test ,...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams