SIR, I am likely to get selected in IIT 2010 & much sure about AIEEE 2010. But, I am very much confused with my counselling. Because i am worry with my percentage. SIR, i have a very low percentage securing English(80);Chemistry(62);Physics(55);Computer Sc(84) & Mathematics(33) with overall percentage 63%. Is it sir the counselling done by individual marks of PCM or overall PCM 60% in IIT/AIEEE...? Sir, would am i be applicable for counselling in IIT & AIEEE with above percentage.....? BUT SIR, I am the ST candidate. Sir, please suggest me soon, as soon as possible.... THANKING YOU, SIR....!

SIR,

I am likely to get selected in IIT 2010 & much sure about AIEEE 2010. But, I am very much confused with my counselling. Because i am worry with my percentage. SIR, i have a very low percentage securing English(80);Chemistry(62);Physics(55);Computer Sc(84) & Mathematics(33) with overall percentage 63%. Is it sir the counselling done by individual marks of PCM or overall PCM 60% in IIT/AIEEE...? 

Sir, would am i be applicable for counselling in IIT & AIEEE with above percentage.....?

BUT SIR, I am the ST candidate. Sir, please suggest me soon, as soon as possible....

THANKING YOU, SIR....!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
It is for overall board percentage and tes, you are eligible if you cross the cutoff

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free