There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

My son may get 204 in JEE2010, 261 in AIEEE2010. He has got 2460 rank in VITEEE2010. His BITSAT is in 25th MAy. VIT counselling is on 2nd June. Please suggest what to do?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi , 

I would like suggest you that go for the best and your order of preference should be Old IIT > thn NIT trichy and warangal > New IITs and thn go for the remaining options.. 

Your son has got very good score .. he will definatly  get in old IIT and NIT .. His expected rank in IIT will 5000 and in AIEEE it will be 3000-4000.. so go best !!

Please click the link given below for IIT JEE cut off:

AIEEE cut off … you can check here …

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

which is better in bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical
Dear Friend, Out of the two, for sure Mechanical branch is far fa better, may it be abouty the future value regarding good placements and high salaries or to fly abroad, or to go to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you can prefer mechanical as it is the one of the valued branches throughout the is use ful for you to go to foreign for your further studies.but if you had interest in...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
hi ayushmaa mechanical is a very good branch as compared to instrumental. usually students of mechanical get higher value packages then instrumental students so i think mechanical is a good ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i've got 510 gen and 100 obc rank in nest 2016. is it enough to get admission in niser, bhubaneshwar ?
@ nalin . Yes , with this score u can take admission to niser bbsr , but not in 1 st round bt in 2 nd round councelling . Btw kindly tell me your niser score of 2016 , in the previous year...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how many 12 percentage needed to admission in nit?..............................................................
Hii can you please specify the NIT that you are aiming at , then we will be able to help you out.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(
@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...
My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again
Shreya Singh 3 months ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?
hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...
Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts