There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir ihave got 336 in bits & 220 marks in 220 marks in iit which should i prefer iit or bits

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi ,

Your order of preference should be Old IIT > Bits Pilani > New IIT s > others.

BITSAT cut off :

IIT jee Cut off :

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

bits pilani coz u wont get gud branch in iits but u will get gud branch in pilani

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
i've got 510 gen and 100 obc rank in nest 2016. is it enough to get admission in niser, bhubaneshwar ?
@ nalin . Yes , with this score u can take admission to niser bbsr , but not in 1 st round bt in 2 nd round councelling . Btw kindly tell me your niser score of 2016 , in the previous year...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than...
@ sahil yes, u should join iit , beacuse if u can join in the cse courses in iit , the lab are fully furnished their to do your work , u can do as many things as possible related to the web ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i am getting chemical engineeering in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college should i join?
@ neelendra @ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​
for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...
Krishna Bondriya 5 months ago
Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...
SAHIL 5 months ago
I got qualified in jee Advance...can I get a seat in IIIT through advance marks or rank ?
Dear Student, it is a matter of your good score as well as the merit list this year, you may certainly get a seat at IIIT but before that you may visit the official website of the IIIT to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
yes sure if your marks are good in jee advancw then sure you can enter in the college of your choice with warm regards and best wishes for future sahil
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts