There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what is the best book available in market for the preparation of the iit b.arch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Guide to B.Arch Entrance Examination .
By G . K
Publisher :- G.K publishers

B. Arch Entrance Examination: Popular Master Guide
By Surendra Kavimandan
Publisher:- Ramesh Publishing House

B .Arch Examination Guide
By Editorial Board
Publisher :- Arihant

State Entrance Examination Mathematics ( B.Tech./B.Arch )
By Upkar Prakashan :- Editorial Board
Publisher :- Upkar prakashan

State Entrance Examination (Combined Gide) ( B.Tech / B.Pharm /B.Arch)
By Upkar Pakashan :- Editorial Board
Publisher: Upkar prakashan

one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

im preparing for bitsat 2016 from the time enough?????????
Definitely, it is enough if u put religious efforts and work very hard. First clear all concepts that are important and those u feel intresting. Then do problems based on them. Cengage...
RAKSHA A 10 months ago
am sorry for the above rply............n ofcourse u can ...there is enuf utilise it cuz this is where most ppl fail........wish u al the bst
alisha one year ago
alisha one year ago
i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?
@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?
In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
There is a doubt about cutoff marks (which is normally 450-470 for UR) and qualifying marks (which is normally 360 for UR and 288 for OBC) . so what is the difference between them for...
@ nirmal actually in NEET the cutoff will be lower that of aipmt , beacuse aipmt reserve only 15 percent seats in all medical college , not all seats , suppose lets take the case of cmc...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is upes is a good college than lpu and amity university
UPES is mainly famous for its course of Petroleum Engineering and is reputed in Oil and Gas Industry. However, LPU and Amity provide a wide variety of University level courses and hence...
Ankit 5 months ago
If you really want to know about the features and drawbacks of any institution(s), the best ever way is to visit the official websites of the insitutions and get to know the requisite...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
It depends upon for which course you are looking for, In B.Tech AMITY and LPU are very good. AMITY has awesome Study and LPU provides best platform to enhance your talent and improve...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts