There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have got 3680 rank in VITEEE 2010.can i get a branch of my choice.Is vit a good engineering college?please reply.thanks in advance

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Scope of New IITs :

VITEEE Cut off :

1. Rank<5000 : The branch of your choice
2. Rank<7000 : On the borderline for top branches CS,ECE
3. Rank<10000 : Branches EEE, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, etc for sure.
4. Rank<13000 : U will get the lower branches but in the second counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Best of Luck !

Askiitians Expert

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?
@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links thanks and approve my answer...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?
@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...
SAHIL 6 months ago
sir, now i am in 1st pu of karnataka. i scored 91% in 10th. I want to become an ASTRONAUT, so i am interested to join IIT college. So PLZ suggest me some classroom coaching Institutions for...
Dear vivek You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir i want to ask that how many marks are required in jee exams to get admission in NIT bhopal with CS branch i am of general category?
U will need rank around 6000 in JEE Main for which you should be targeting around 60% i.e 200 marks.
Harsh Patodia 25 days ago
@ rishi if u have state quota , then around a rank of 15k can give u cs in mnit bhopal , but as from 2017 board marks weightage removed , then u have to score at least 245-255 to get cs...
Umakant biswal 25 days ago
What is the cutoff for AIPMT, PMT and All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) for an SC candidate.
Hiiii cut off of AIPMT is 345 as same for pmt and for aiims you should consult with some other faculty
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
Why the trees of capillary layers are mostly falling down?
pIYuSh Chauhan 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts