coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Its a reputed collage founded by  Dr. Shiv Nadar, Chairman, HCL Technologies, who played a key role in the development of India's IT sector, the SSN institutions seek to carry forward the spirit of excellence that characterizes Dr. Shiv Nadar's ventures. The SSN institutions are committed to scripting a unique chapter of excellence in education and research. 

Also  SSN collage of engineering ranks first among 243 engineering collages.

check out the link given below:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I got 308 marks in bitsat 2016 what are my chances in goa and hydrabad campus
@ vijay yes , u can get chemical engineering with this score . atleast hope for the best , if this year cutoff for mechanical wl go low in bits goa campous . u can refer to the askiitian...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
You should visit the official websites of these two institutions and get to know what is your stature there...If you do not get an opportunity there then you may try at – Loknayak...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which is better in bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical
Dear Friend, Out of the two, for sure Mechanical branch is far fa better, may it be abouty the future value regarding good placements and high salaries or to fly abroad, or to go to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you can prefer mechanical as it is the one of the valued branches throughout the is use ful for you to go to foreign for your further studies.but if you had interest in...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
hi ayushmaa mechanical is a very good branch as compared to instrumental. usually students of mechanical get higher value packages then instrumental students so i think mechanical is a good ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Presently I am in 12 th std(cbse board).I did not studied 11 th std properly.Is it possible to get a good rank in NEET/AIIMS 2017 if I start my preparation from today.I have only 9 to 11...
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
@ karishma yes, u can . but from now , focus only on study ./ nothing else , and also give some time everyday to revise the 11 th part also , as they are highly important for NEET and aiims ...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
Tell me where is the oldest monarchy in the world??
The world's oldest monarchy, officially founded in 660 B.C
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
The oldest monarchy in the world is in JAPAN
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details