There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

not every person who selected goes bits pilani a major goes to iit then would be seats distributed

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shaik, 

The admission process to BITS Pilani is completely online. You do not need to attend any counselling... 

As part of the online application form, you need to fill up a preference form. Fill up the programs you would want to attend in the order of your preference. Remember, Computer Science at Pilani campus is a different option from Computer Science at Goa Campus or Hyderabad Campus.

BITS Pilani will announce the results of the first iteration at a pre announced date. In each of the iterations, a software sorts the eligible applicants in order of their BITSAT scores, starts with the applicant on the top of the list, allots the highest available preference to him/her and then moves on to the next person on the list.

After the results of the iterations are announced, you need to pay a part of the fees as an indication of your continued interest in admission at BITS Pilani. Only applicants who pay the required fees are eligible for the next iteration.

So, after each iteration, you slide up in your preference order as a few top scorers drop out of the fray. Even if you are on the waitlist and wish to be considered, you need to pay the fees.

All the Best !!

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

You may get Mechanical but not sure about Electrical..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score is good and it may assure you upper level brances, as per the availability of seats. You can better check it at BITS, Pilani’s official website whether you may get...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
@ siju yes, u can in both electrical and mechanical , as your scores are pretty good, and this year the bitsat paper was tough , so, the cutoff will be low than the previous year . so, u...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 3 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
am lost my AIIMS MBBS exam roll no lost can any one help me to how to find this my registrasion no is 30061396 my name is Loveleen Sharma and my DOB 11 dec 1997
@ loveleen go to the aiims mbbs site ,there put your candidate i.d and password and also a captha , which will be written at the downside , then u can see your dashboard with the photograph ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Sir I am getting 351 marks in neet 2 .I am a sc candidate. Can I get a govt medical college for MBBS anywhere in India or in up.can you tell me the college name.I will be highly obliged. Pls...
@ aditi YES , u can aspire for a govt college if any catagory is attached to your name , but that will be low rank college ,that will be in your homestate onl;y . and try for AFMC PUNE (AIR ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?
Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts