There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

not every person who selected goes to bits pilani then will seats be given to those who got less than cutoff in pilani

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Shaik, 

The admission process to BITS Pilani is completely online. You do not need to attend any counselling... 

As part of the online application form, you need to fill up a preference form. Fill up the programs you would want to attend in the order of your preference. Remember, Computer Science at Pilani campus is a different option from Computer Science at Goa Campus or Hyderabad Campus.

BITS Pilani will announce the results of the first iteration at a pre announced date. In each of the iterations, a software sorts the eligible applicants in order of their BITSAT scores, starts with the applicant on the top of the list, allots the highest available preference to him/her and then moves on to the next person on the list.

After the results of the iterations are announced, you need to pay a part of the fees as an indication of your continued interest in admission at BITS Pilani. Only applicants who pay the required fees are eligible for the next iteration.

So, after each iteration, you slide up in your preference order as a few top scorers drop out of the fray. Even if you are on the waitlist and wish to be considered, you need to pay the fees.

All the Best !!

Askiitians Expert

Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.
Yes you may get.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
My JEE ADVANCE rank is 8997..and JEE MAIN rank is 28223...But in JOSAA mock seat allocation i am getting NIT Durgapur-Biotech...will i get an IIT?
Dear student You category rank also matters for IIT. Thanks
Difficult for you. Thanks.
For IIT it is quite difficult to predict, if you have got NIT Durgapur, there can be no furthe change in it as once seat is allocated from the backend, there can be no change at all,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Kindly provide the solutions of these iitjee questions
Hii You can find solutions to previous year IIT JEE questions solved on oue website . You will get answers to all the queries of the questions asked.
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Sir, i have got 351 marks in general category with 67046 AIR. Can i get a private college?
@ vidushi if you are a general candidate then chance of mbbs is less for top private college . but in lower private college u can get easily . and if any catagory attached on your name ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What is the syllabus for kvpy. SC stream for Nov 2016??
Hi, As such, no particular syllabus is prescribed for the written test. However the course content is only what the student has learnt till Class 12. The main objective of this test is to...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ chandrasekhar Kvpy doesnot have any perticular syllabus, so, u need to be through with the bescconcept starting frm class 9 th onwads . as such just focus on gravitation part , mainly...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts