coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir, I've got 7955 rank in SRMEEE.

4thday counselling.

will i get in the main campus?

MANY adviced me not to get into it,as the culture is bad there.

is it really true?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Rahul;

Its true that SRM is not advisable to join, particularly when you have got a lower rank like this.You won't get a good course and SRM is neither a good college.Better try to get a college by your board exam results an NEVER JOIN A DEEMED UNIVERSITY unless your board exam scores are really poor.

Even i got an AIR 74 in SRMEEE 2009 and now ashamed to tell that i wrote that exam wasting my time and Rs 750 for the exam fee.I could have got a fully funded ECE in main campus with a monthly stifund of 2000 pa. But i took my ECE in NIT-TRICHY.

When you come out you won't be valued when compared to other colleges which are not DEEMED particularly when you apply for foreign education or job DEEMED UNIVERSITIES are thrashed off from the list.You also will have to pay about 3,50,000 pa as the net fee than 2,00,000(including hostel stay) in other better college which take you based on your boards.

Why should you waste your money to get something not worthy??????I'm sure that you would have done your boards well so wait for the board marks and NEVER CONSIDER A DEEMED UNIVERSITY unless you got very poor in boards.

Please do reply when you have got the board score and joined college;

With Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...........................:)

6 years ago

mr vasanth, what was ur AIEEE all INDIA rank?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i wanted to write kvpy exam can you please upload sx question papers? and what kind of question will they ask in the interview?
@ akshaya Kvpy is a kind of dynamic scholarship test which test how much deeply u understood a perticular concept , U can find the question paper on askiitian site it self only , kindly...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please check past year papers and sample papers fom these links thanks and approve my answer...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal and also MSc Physics in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Which one should I join? No branch restriction.
@nikhil Kiindly mention which branch u have got in nit surathkal , only then it can be compared with bits pilani msc physics ,. from my opinion , nit surathkal is the best , if u have got...
Dear Student, actually none of the two is any less in any regard, but if you compare infrastructure, placements, teaching methods etc, then perhaps Suratkhal will be a good choice. Let me...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Please Give Me the Brief Description Of how MIT( Massachusetts Institute of Technology ) Select their Students? OR How to Take Admition in MIT? What is the Total Fees? Is their any...
Dear student, They take admission through SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Also there are other requirements which you can read on the official MIT website Scholarship will be given after...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ kuldeep MIT takes student on the besis of jee advanced ranks and also with the SAT score . so, either u need to score AIR 1- 15 to get admission in MIT otherwise , u have to qualify sat . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
my sister is doing BBA under kuk was final yr.tell me what she must do after this.she want to join FMS college for mba.what is the procedue to take admission,abt exam ...
After BBA she has many options : the best is she can for a job You can go with CAT for entry into 8 IIMS , XLRI etc. like management exams which offer 2 year PGDM courses. A part from this...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
in maths science and physics please tell me the important chapters
@madandatta for iitjee u require phy , chemi and maths . in physics 1- rotational mechanics 2- fluid mechanics 3- semiconducter elec ( for mains only ) 4- magnetism and moving charge 5-...
2017 years ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts