sir, I've got 7955 rank in SRMEEE. 4thday counselling. will i get in the main campus? MANY adviced me not to get into it,as the culture is bad there. is it really true?

sir, I've got 7955 rank in SRMEEE.

4thday counselling.

will i get in the main campus?

MANY adviced me not to get into it,as the culture is bad there.

is it really true?

Grade:12

2 Answers

VASANTH KUMAR BALAKRISHNAN
18 Points
13 years ago

Hi Rahul;

Its true that SRM is not advisable to join, particularly when you have got a lower rank like this.You won't get a good course and SRM is neither a good college.Better try to get a college by your board exam results an NEVER JOIN A DEEMED UNIVERSITY unless your board exam scores are really poor.

Even i got an AIR 74 in SRMEEE 2009 and now ashamed to tell that i wrote that exam wasting my time and Rs 750 for the exam fee.I could have got a fully funded ECE in main campus with a monthly stifund of 2000 pa. But i took my ECE in NIT-TRICHY.

When you come out you won't be valued when compared to other colleges which are not DEEMED particularly when you apply for foreign education or job DEEMED UNIVERSITIES are thrashed off from the list.You also will have to pay about 3,50,000 pa as the net fee than 2,00,000(including hostel stay) in other better college which take you based on your boards.

Why should you waste your money to get something not worthy??????I'm sure that you would have done your boards well so wait for the board marks and NEVER CONSIDER A DEEMED UNIVERSITY unless you got very poor in boards.

GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE

Please do reply when you have got the board score and joined college;

With Regards;

Vasanth Kumar Balakrishnan...........................:)

GANESH RAMAN
18 Points
13 years ago

mr vasanth, what was ur AIEEE all INDIA rank?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free