Dear Madam/Sir, I have got a rank of 3911 in VITEEE 2010.I wish to take up E lectronics and Comm. Engineering there.How much chance do i have f getting ECE at the vellore campus?But i am a little confused with d vry low placement record of ECE chaps last year.Despite of ECE Being a top stream in VIT why is the placement so low? Moreover i would also like to know more about the college,its hostel and especially more about the ECE Faculty there. I would be much obliged if you please respond to my query as fast as possible. Thanking You, Yours Sincerely, Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have got a rank of 3911 in VITEEE 2010.I wish to take up E lectronics and Comm. Engineering there.How much chance do i have f getting ECE at the vellore campus?But i am a little confused with d vry low placement record of ECE chaps last year.Despite of ECE Being a top stream in VIT why is the placement so low?

Moreover i would also like to know more about the college,its hostel and especially more about the ECE Faculty there.

I would be much obliged if you please respond to my query as fast as possible.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,

Taranand Mukhopadhyay

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
8 years ago
Hii
The short term returns are not so great in it.But once you substantially capatalize over concepts in these branch you get highly paid.
SO the placement scenario is also weak in these branches as compared to CSE.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free