M.Sc.(Hons.): Chemistry 282
M.Sc.(Hons.): Economics 289
M.Sc.(Hons.): Mathematics 287
M.Sc.(Hons.): Physics 288
M.Sc.(Tech.): General Studies 302
M.Sc.(Tech.): Engineering Technology 283
M.Sc.(Tech.): Finance 276
M.Sc.(Tech.): Information Systems 287

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?
@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello i have a query, a doubt rather ...i might get a rank under 8k in jee advanced and have done quite well in jee mains...i am also getting bits goa chemical and bits Hyderabad mechanical ...
RGIPT would be a decent choice if you really want to pursue Petroleum engineering career, since it is an institute of national importance, but it cannot be compared to IITs in terms of...
Ankit 5 months ago
The institutions that you have mentioned here, are all quite reputed and elite class, you may go for any one of them without much thinking, but if you think that at RGIPT you may be able to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am in class 11 and preparing for iit jee.I hate chemistry,can you suggest any book of chemistry for me for preparation of iit jee
you can refer marvel’s or mordern’s abc it has imp key points and the mcqs are arranged in three level so it is easy to understand and not burden to us
2017 years ago
@ yashva chemistry is an intresting subject , so, u need to score the maximum in it . for chemistry u can refer to the below books for getting a good rank in jee . 1- organic chemi by...
4 days ago
I’m expecting a score of 510 in neet phase 1 exam. Will I get a good mbbs college with tgis score?
ur rank would be in the range of 6k-8k there are 52k seats u would get into a decent college u could verify ur rank using one of the rank predictors(aakash,resonance, med careers 360) BEST...
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts