There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

there are other colleges such as ism dhanbad  which takes students on the basis of their iit rank. i want to knw where they stand in terms of faculty placement n all

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

ISMU and IT BHU are very good collages .. both are in the top 20 rankings of collages ...

one needs clear IIT to get into these collages.. On infrastructure and place ments these two are less thn IITs ..

Placements of these collages is very good... Some of the past recruiters at IIT Madras include McKinsey, Analog, Cosmic Circuits, Lehman Brothers, Capital One, Reliance Industries, Google India, Murugappa Group and Morgan Stanley among others. Pass-outs from the various IITs all over India have a huge demand in the IT sector. In addition to leading Indian companies, many software and automobile companies from abroad also recruit students from these collages.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

could you please guide me the best way to crack bitsat 2016.. my paper is going to be held on 19 th may...
Just go for an extensive practice , download sample papers and try solving, take coaching from a renowned center, stay dedicated, and wish you luck,.....on the other hand keep trying...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
follow these tips provided by askiitians team as this all will help you to crack bitsat thanks and best of luck for exam
SAHIL 5 months ago
Sir i have started my class11 i want to knoe which books are best for physics, physical, organic , inorganic chemistry , mathematics i want to prepare for iitb. How i can prepare for it ....
hi anushkarefer to link: and please approve my answer
SAHIL 6 months ago
my mains marks 78 my cbse % 74 category sc can i get into any nits
Dear Friend, I don’t think that there is much hope for you to get a seat at NITs and as far as your category is concerned, perhaps you may get an opportunity during the counselling rounds...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
there is a slight possibility that you might get into a NIT but i dont think you will get the desired branch ….still ...ALL THE BEST
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
How to enter in IIITs ? On what basis they will take into IIITs ?
dear Friend, the students who have opted for non-medical sciences work hard to do a miaculous job in the tests like JEE mains and then JEE advanced, thereafter a merit is prepared and...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you have to give jee exam to get a seat in iit. it is divided into two stages jee mains and advance. if you clear both papers with good marks you can get into iit thanks and approve my...
SAHIL 4 months ago
@ chauhan see, what u need to understand is that only practicing books will not help u to get 200 marks in mains and advanced , u need to make a proper planning and have to work smartly to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
For physics HC Verma or SL Arora is best for competitive exams. *It was suggested by my coaching teachers. Even I am doing questions from this book and it's really good.
Saloni Sharma 2 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts