There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got very low marks in jee{123} & in aieee {142}.Other way is to join IP university .i am also thinking to drop this year & to appear in 2011

.Now, i am very confused,so please guide me.

yours aditya

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Aditya,

As your score is of 123 marks in IIT JEE 2010, so with these marks your estimated rank would be some where beyond 15000 According to the calculation changes are almost nil to get any of the IIT'S.

Now if we talk about aieee then also your rank would be too far to get any appropriate college.

Now is you are confident enough that in the next attept you can score well, then only you  need to drop the year else prepare for IP coz even IP is also the good choice.

For further details you can visit the following: provides online iit jee courses and IIT JEE Test Series with IITians. Click here to get free online test series and check your status timely or you can join us as our registered user for getting best iit jee study material or iit jee test series.

Askiitians provide you all the best possible information, feel free to ask.

all the best.

thanks and regards.

Akhilesh Shukla

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

My general all india rank is about 54000 and my OBC rank is about 14000 , By comparing the last years cutoff I may get in first round to NIT Kurukshetra(Mech.) on basis of my OBC rank but...
Its not true, you should compare with only AIR or only OBC ranks since in home state quota. For instance, a student has completed his class 11th and class 12th from Himachal Pradesh and...
Avinash one year ago
Dear Divyum, you need to compare your AIR / OBC rank only and if you have any queries then you may visit the official weblink of JEE Main to find out the actual scenario.....and if you have ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...
Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too may also learn by practising more. Thanks
Vaishnavi 6 months ago
please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......
NARAYANA 6 months ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
what is tangential acceleration
the linear acceleration of a particle at any point on the curved path. Tangential acceleration is a measure of how the tangential velocity of a point at a certain radius changes with time...
Ananthasayanam Thiruvenkatachary one year ago
The tangential acceleration is a measure of the rate of change in the magnitude of the velocity vector, i.e. speed, and the normal acceleration are a measure of the rate of change of the...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
What is ZigBee technology?
ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...
Simran Bhatia 7 years ago
I am now in eleventh and planning to go for MBBS which exam I have to appear for??
You must start preparing for the AIPMT. You can get one of the top colleges of the India for MBBS through this exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts