• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my bits paper is on 10 may what should i do to get good marks

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Sahil,

In order for an information to be stored in our long-term memory, we have to train our brain to remember over and over again, i.e. through repetition and associations.

But we don't have to remember everything that is taught to us right ? So the trick here now is to pick which information is most important, and which ones to store in our long-term memory.

Make a time table and revise all the important topics and do practise as much as possible ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

hi, i’m getting 105 in jee main 2016. for which college i am eligible for?
@ asish your question can only be answered if u mentioned your catagory (gen/sc/st/obc) 2- your expected board percentage .. as you are getting 105 in mains , then no good college will be...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello ashish it all depends on counselling , but you are not eligible for main colleges as your marks are not such good. hope you can get a good institute. thanx but sorry as i can not give ...
SAHIL 6 months ago
Please Give Me the Brief Description Of how MIT( Massachusetts Institute of Technology ) Select their Students? OR How to Take Admition in MIT? What is the Total Fees? Is their any...
Dear student, They take admission through SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). Also there are other requirements which you can read on the official MIT website Scholarship will be given after...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ kuldeep MIT takes student on the besis of jee advanced ranks and also with the SAT score . so, either u need to score AIR 1- 15 to get admission in MIT otherwise , u have to qualify sat . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
with 127 in jee mains and 88% in cbse board can i get into IIIT DELHI. i m an obc candidate and my hs is Bihar
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Score in board as well as in JEE mains is pleasing, additionally there is a category benefit, but to predict anything at this point of time about an institution or about a branch may not be ...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
i got a seat in NIT nagpur in CIVIL branch and i can get a seat in JNTU or OU in CSE branch..which one would be a better choice?
@ vaishnavi Donot go for JNTU , thats nt actually a good institution . u can take civil in nit nagpur if u can do that , beacuse in civil u have to do some outfield work , so, if u are...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HI FRIEND, please go the NIT nagpur, that is more better than other colleges, and that is equal to IIIT universities all the best
mohan 3 months ago
Can ​you please share some information with me? about antibiotic resistance in fungi as work of class 12 project ?
Hai Abhinab, Its very easy you can do it with your daily life materials were fungi grows. Take a 2pieces of bread name them A and B and allow them to expose to air for 2-3 days. On B bread...
Dr.Adam Shaik 3 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts