There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

wat is the difficulty level of enat in camparison to iit?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

No exam can be comparabale with the difficulty level of IIT JEE. Theare are INDIAs top colleges
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 3 months ago
I have got 85 marks in jee adv ,150 marks in jee mains and 92%in cbse board ..please let me know the best colleges i can get admission in?
In GEN Cat.. NO chance for IITs.. Even very very rare chances to be in NITs or IITs.. But try IIIT Delhi, IISER....or IIST.. or BSc Hons at IISc Banglore....a good one..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Friend, getting a seat in an NIT/IIT seems to be a far off dream, you can simply seek admission in some chosen private highly reputed institutions where there is no compromise with...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Hello Sir I have got 620843 CRL rank in jee main and my st category rank is 14591 can I get any GFTI. I am confused regarding cut offs in the attached image. It is written st rank above in...
Dear student, no chance of getting BITS R, with this AIR 620843 in ST cat..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
The score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging, and for better picture you should visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know what is the current status...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
the rank in opening and closing mentioned is CRL (AIR) not sc rank
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
please tell me what or how to study per day to do well in board exams as well as in jee ?
@ manas Both of them are completely diffrent examination . in one side , board which test how you represent your answer in the sheet , and JEE which test how speed u can solve the problems...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
A thorough read of the NCERT is very important. You are bound to find certain topics that many famous extra books tend to miss. Before diving into the book, I quickly went through previous...
ADITI SINGH 3 months ago
can i get the tips to get 190 above marks in jee mains Above link provides the guidelines for JEE Main examination.
Ankit 5 months ago
Yes my friend, you need to undergo a stern and strict practice for scoring higher marks, you may download sample papers and previous years’ papers from internet and go for an extensive...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts