There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I have calculated my score in wbjee and iitjee and it came to be 55 and 78 respectively....what will be my rank in wbjee?and will i get eml in iitjee?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

Askiitians provide the IIT JEE cut off along with the opening and closing ran given below for IIT JEE cut off:

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best.

Askiitians Expert

Amit yadav

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I got ECE at DTU and CSE at NIT CALICUT (after JoSAA 5 th round counciling , remaining round 6 th ) and CSE at PEC engineeering college CHD. Which of the above is best to persue for coming...
@ upamanyu Thats depend upon choice , if u want money and nitian tagup then go for cse at nit calcicut , still if thats not as such req , then ece dtu is the best option for you ....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal EC and also BITS Goa, MSc Physics. Which one should I join?
@ sindhu Obviously NIT SURATHKAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR YOU . see, nit surathkal is a reputed institutes and ec is a good branch their , even it have a big placement record in the previous...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how do i prepare and what books i have to refer for scoring good marks in neet 2?
SAHIL 4 months ago
@ krishna As neet phase 2 are approaching faster , then right now donot go for the detail concept purpose , just what i can recommened is that go to askiitian study material and revision...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
How to form a proper study plan to study on your own with only study materials and tests online.... Can u help me formulate a daily study plan to CRACK AIIMS..... Is it compulsory to join...
Dear Student,, Its coaching is not important but if you join will definately benift in your preparation and the result will be comparatively good. But if you go for self study, I will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
.molar conductivity at infinite dilution of Al (OH) 3 the answer posted here is not clear to me pls post the answer with full solution
Dear student Since I cannot see the previous replied answered hence can you please send the link of the answer.
Bhavya 6 months ago
Kindly post the replied ans once again ...we r unable to get to yr point...plz send yr link once again
Rojy 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts