what is current and how can we protect from current,it is dangerous or not ,if yes then why?

what is current and how can we protect from current,it is dangerous or not ,if yes then why?

Grade:12

8 Answers

Gowri sankar
292 Points
8 years ago
HI NAVVEN,
                   Current is a power of lighting and run the fans and work the Acs and i protect current in night time early sleeping then switch off the lights.it is so dangerous.

Prabhakar ch
577 Points
8 years ago
Dear Naveen Kumar
                                 Current is a flow of electrical charge carriers, usually electrons or electron-deficient atoms.Current very dangerous ok
Gaddam Chethan
317 Points
8 years ago
Hello Naveen Kumar Nagipogu
                                             I cant understand your question. Please ask clearly, Sorry I cant Understand
Y MANJUNADH
131 Points
8 years ago
dear naveenkumar current is the flow of which having electric charge .and it is very dangerous .
N JYOTHEESWAR
342 Points
8 years ago
a flow of electricity which results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles is called current.it is very useful but it also very dangerous.
sudarshan
174 Points
8 years ago
a flow of electricity which results from the ordered directional movement of electrically charged particles.two types of currents ac and dc.dc currents are dangerous.yes dc currents are high voltage.
mohan
216 Points
8 years ago
dear naaveen.... current is flow of electrons
T.kumar
281 Points
8 years ago
Current can harm you when it flows through your body (electric shock). ... Insulators help to protect humans from coming into contact with electricity flowing ...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free