There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

sir i am not able to understand the principle of a generator and also finding difficulty in understanding  earthing of  a conductor...

please provide me with suitable explaination...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

the generator works on the faraday law of electromagnetic induction , the mechanical energy is transferred into the electric energy.
sher mohammad
faculty askiitians iit delhi
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

An electric field is given E=a(xi+yj)/(x^2+y^2) where i and j are the unit vectors and a is a constant .A sphere with radius R is placed with its centre at the origin of the coordinate...
Flux = Integeration of (E.ds) where ds = area with unit vector that is => (xi + yj + zk)/root(x^2 + y^2 +z^2) flux = a(xi+yj)/(x^2+y^2) * (xi + yj + zk)/root(x^2 + y^2 +z^2) * ds = a(x^2 +...
Vikas TU 14 days ago
Why is it not possible to apply Gauss Theorem for a FINITE straight wire?
It is not that we 'need' to use an infinite wire or plane. For example, I am sure there must be problems in the N.C.E.R.T. textbooks where you use a finite charged wire to calculate the...
Vikas TU 4 months ago
I think your question is not clear. Yes it is possible to apply gauss theorem for a finite wire.. Apply it like you do to a sphere or any other body.
Kaushàl 4 months ago
How should i prepare for the chapter Electrostatics Potential and Capacitance? Remembering all the things is becoming difficult for me. Please help me.
@ shreyas frst of all i would like to tell , this chapter is full of derivation , and u need only practice at least 3 times to a single derivation . and remember 1 more thing – cbse have...
Umakant biswal one month ago
I will recommend you to Study HC Verma for building concept and Solve more and more numericals for Arihant books and other good books.
Sagar Gupta one month ago
the ratio of time taken by freely falling body to cover first mover,second mover,
@ rajkumar can u plzz a little bit describe your query , as i am not getting your query properly . and here no attachment is being given , and without knowing the details of the freely...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Find the distance covered iin 1s 2s and 3s let be s1 s2 and s3 respectively. then for first mover, the answer would be=> s2-s1 and s3 – s2 therfore.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
RE-AIPMT 2015 Q26. Please give a detailed solution. The question is attached
speed of gas = (CP/CV RT/M) ^1/2. CP: Specific heat at constant pressure. CV: specific heat at constant volume. R: 8.3(given) T: 293(AT NTP) M: molar mass; 4g since it is occupying 22.4L....
avanti singh 3 months ago
Write the second law of reflection?
The angle of incident is equal to angle reflection.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
First Law of Reflection : The incident ray, the reflected ray, and the normal all lie on the same plane. Second Law of Reflection : The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of...
SHANMUKESHWAR one year ago
Light is known to behave in a very predictable manner. If a ray of light could be observed approaching and reflecting off of a flat mirror, then the behavior of the ...
venky one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts