Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: asksch20

a point charge q is placed at the center of an uncharged conducting shell of inner radius R and outer radius 2R. if the point charge is removed from the centre of the shell, to infinity work done by electric force

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because charge appearing on the inner surface will be -Q and since the charge was originally zero so charge on outside =+Q.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
2 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

I have a question can u please answer.. The question is: Coulomb’s Force between 2 charge is independent of Presence of other charge Absence of other charge Shape of conductor All of the...

This question is based on the principal of Electrostatic Superposition. It states that Coulomb’s force between two charges is independent of presence of other charges. Moreover, you know...

Arnav Prasad 4 months ago
an infinite line charge produces a field of 9.10^4 N/C at a distance of 2cm. Calculate the linear charge density.

Since,E= /2 r for charged infinite line so,charge density =9.10^4*(2 *.02)C/m

ujjwal one year ago
how do i solve this question

Try to convert the entire network into simpler across branch AB. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago
what is the laws of reeflection and refraction?

law of reflection:the angle of incident is equal to angle of reflection is called reflection law of refraction:the sin angle of incident is inversly proportional to index of refraction of...

BOLLU SRINIVAS one year ago

Laws of reflection states that angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection and incident Ray, reflected Ray to the point of incidence always lie in a same plane Reflection is the...

A M S ARUN KRISHNA one year ago
the generators are divided into two types ac and dc will you please explain about it?

generators are divided into 2 type ac generator-in these generator the mechanical energy is converted into electical energies. while in dc generator electical energies is converted to...

rishabh 4 months ago

AC- in this generation the mechanical energy is converted into electrical energy. DC- in this generation electrical energy converted into mechanical energy.

nani 4 months ago
If 4sec be the time in which a projectile reaches a point P of its path and 5sec the time from P till it rreaches te horizontal plane passing through the point of projection . The height of ...

img
Ankit one month ago

plz also answer mine other question ….......... it will help me and thanks for this answer.... it is correct

Hansraj Gyanendra Singh Rajawat one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off