DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

a point charge q is placed at the center of an uncharged conducting shell of inner radius R and outer radius 2R. if the point charge is removed from the centre of the shell, to infinity work done by electric force

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because charge appearing on the inner surface will be -Q and since the charge was originally zero so charge on outside =+Q.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A square has two positive charge q situated at two adjacent corners. The square has sides of length d. What is the magnitude of the electric field at the centre of the square? (1)...

anser is (1) u can solve this problem via making the force diagram two same vertical will be ther

grenade 2 months ago

well i will try it by your mthd

rahul 2 months ago
two equal point charges q are fixed at x=-a and x=a along x-axis.a particle of mass m and charge q/2 is brought to origin and given a small displacement along the x axis and y axis.describe ...

when displaced along x-axis it will perform SHM when displaced along y- axis the charges at x = +a and x = – a will repel it so it will go to infinity

Shubham Singh 2 months ago

it will go into infinity

SAITEJA GOUD 2 months ago
what would be the electric field due to Non-Conducting Solid Sphere (Gaussian surgace ) tommorow is my school fa

(i) Outside point (ii) Inside point q = total charge = volume density of charge
  img
Abhinav 2 months ago

u can solve this question by assuming that sphere to be a gaussian surface the then u will get the answer as stated above

grenade 2 months ago
Can I get detailed information about surface energy please

every molecule in a liquid is attracted by it’s surrounding molecules. Whenever a surface is created, molecules from within have to be sent on top, that’s what forms the surface. Now, since ...

Neeti 8 days ago
Suppose a vertical plane mirror and a object which is placed at a distance of 4 m from the mirror. If we start moving the mirror with a velocity of 2m/s and also start moving the object at...

what is the direction of motion of the mirror and object? are they moving towards each other.? in general when the mirror is moving with velocity V towards stationary object, the image...

Neeti 8 days ago

Both the mirror and the object are moving in the same direction.

Shubham Prateek 7 days ago
please see the image....

Magnetic field by a given segment of wire. In this case we have the length of the segment of the wire to be 2mm and also the distance to the desired point is given alongwith th angle it...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »