a point charge q is placed at the center of an uncharged conducting shell of inner radius R and outer radius 2R. if the point charge is removed from the centre of the shell, to infinity work done by electric force

one year ago

Answers : (1)

Because charge appearing on the inner surface will be -Q and since the charge was originally zero so charge on outside =+Q.

Thanks & Regards
Arun Kumar
IIT Delhi
Askiitians Faculty
6 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a circular wire loop of radius R carries a total charge q distributed uniformly over its length. A small length x(<

x(<

Mostafijur Rahaman 7 months ago

incomplete question

anurag 7 months ago
can anybody please explain how to approch question containing cavity in a sphere ? how to know the electric field inside a cavity and force on a charge placed in it? also wats the effect if...

Hiiii I am from tutorsduniya.com .We connect students with teachers on facebook,whats app,etc.You can clear your concepts from teachers .You can ask them anything , you like to, be frank...

vikash khandelwal one month ago
I want these questions to be solved

16.here E is directed along x,y and z axes and is equal to 2i^+2j^+2k^. displacement vector fo(1,1,1) is i^+j^+k^. take dot product of E and d with negative sign.you will obtain a p.d of 6 V...

siddharth gupta 5 months ago

mathematically ∂V/∂x=-Ky and ∂V/∂y=-Kx i.e E=-(-K(y i+ x j ))=K(y i +x j)​ magnitude of E=K(x 2 +y 2 ) 1/2 =Kr. it is same as explanation provided above and is only its mathematical part.

siddharth gupta 5 months ago

Please answer all

Abhinav Saurabh 5 months ago
what is the minimum size of a plane mirror to see full image of an observer of height h?

h/2 of observer`s height

surendra 7 months ago

can u give me the proof?

anusha 7 months ago
an object is thrown from ground with speed 20m/s at an angle 30 degree with the horizontal. its centripetal acceleration one second after projection in SI unit is : 1)10 2)0 3)5 4)12

Hello Student, Centripetal accel is provided by the gravity and is equal to gcos theta where theta is angle made by ball's velocity at that moment. vsin30-gt=10-10=0 =>at that moment...
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

an object is thrown from ground with speed 20m/s at an angle 30 degree with the horizontal. its centripetal acceleration one second after projection in SI uni

manish gupta 17 days ago
A tank full of water has a small hole in its bottom . If one fourth of the tank is empty in t1 time and the remaining three fourth in t2 the nthe ratio of t1/t2 is ?

I got t1/t2=(2-v3)/v3 Using equation of continuity at hole and mouth of tank =av2gh=A(-dh/dt) integrating with proper limits

shubham sharma 10 months ago

Bhai mere , is it correct??

shubham sharma 10 months ago
View all Questions »