There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

3 charges each equal to q micro coulomb are placed at the corners of an equilqteral triangel if the force acting between any two is F,then the net forceacting on each will be

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Just  consider the one of the charge

force on this charge will be F due to the second charge and  also F due to third charge

but these both forces will be along the side of the triangle directed away from other charges 

hence, the angle b/w these two F will be 60 degree

horz comp wud balance each other , but  vertical comp =  F cos30 + F cos 30 = root(3)* F

ur quns r always welcome

we will be happy to help for preparation

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

The number of electrons the must be removed from an electrically natural silver Dollar to give it a change of
I think question is incomplete...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
@ param The question seems to be incomplete, kindly recheck the question and do get back to us . if its a electrically neutral silver , then how the electrons can be removed from it ?? i...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
how do i solve this question
Try to convert the entire network into simpler across branch AB. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What will be dipole moment if -q,-q,2q charges are given?
Look, for dipole moment you require charge as well as distance and distance will matter upon the orientation or the arrangement how these charges are present. So question is invalid till...
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
Since your question’s diagram is not available, the question can’t be solved. But as a knowledge complement, for being a Dipole, two charges of EQUAL and OPPOSITE Signs must exist. This is...
Arnav Prasad 6 months ago
A disc of radius R , mass M lies on smooth horizontal surface. Two persons of equal mass m standing on diametrically opposite points. Both persons start moving in same sense, then find...
Reposting the answer for the qstn. posted twice: In same sense as it has been mentioned in the qstn. assuming both v speed as clockwise (let), the disc to be assumed as a rectangular piece...
Vikas TU 3 days ago
What is the frequency range of line - of - sight communication?
The frequency range of line - of - sight communication is frequencies of above 40MHz. Hope you understand my solution. Please approve only if my answer is correcrt.
Adarsh 2 months ago
what is scalar product...............................................?
dear tushan, Scalar product is defined as the product of the magnitudes of two vectors and the cosine of the angle between them.
SAI SARDAR one month ago
Scalar product is the Product of any Two vectors having angle between them (say ‘ ‘) with muliplication of cos . Hence, . = abcos If, = a 1 + a 2 and = b 1 + b 2 Then , . = {a 1 b 1 + a 2 b ...
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
a scalar function of two vectors, equal to the product of their magnitudes and the cosine of the angle between them.
Shreyas Patil one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts