There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

3 charges 4q.Q and q are in straight line in the position O,l/2 and l respectively.The resultsnt force on q will be

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

4q     Q      q

0      0.5     1

Force on q = Qq/4*pi*e*(1/2)^2   +    4q^2/4*pi*e*(1)^2    (e=absolute permittivity of free space)

= 4q(q+Q)/4*pi*e  (towards right)

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

what is coundcters
Basically there are 2 types of conductors (1) good conductors and (2)bad conductors.(1) Good conductors are those which allow heat or electricity to pass through steel,copper...
Drovan Reddy one year ago
Conductors are substances which allows current to flow. Examples : Copper, silver Silver is the best conductorof electricity. Most metals are conductors except lead and most of the non...
A M S ARUN KRISHNA one year ago
An electrical conductor is a substance in which electrical charge carriers, usually electrons, move easily from atom to atom with the application of voltage. Conductivity, in general, is...
KARTHIK one year ago
what do you mean my electroststics
shashank one year ago
shashank one year ago
There is a cube of side a at every corners of which equal charge (say, q) is placed. Find the force acting on any one of the charges?
you’d have to find the forces between the charge and it’s surrounding charges at different positions, and then calculate their vector sum.
Neeti one year ago
is it 4*3 1/2 kq 2 /a 2 ???
Deepti Gupta one year ago
Prince Sharma one year ago
Please solve the second question on that image I will rate you.....
See i think its a good question. Normal reaction is zero actually means that it follows the same trajectory as the surface.This data is of no use,its a simply a projectile question. I cant...
Piyush Behera 5 days ago
A thermos flask containing a liquid is shaken vigorously. What happens to its temperature?
Its temperature increases because liquid moves against the viscous forces. Work done against viscous forces is converted into heat
vamshi one year ago
the temperature of thermous flask is increses beacause there is work done by the system and rapidly some heat is evolved.
SAI SARDAR one year ago
how we will find te magnetic feild in a circular loop?
Dear Abishek, The magnetic field is determined in a circular loop is by right hand thumb rule and it is intersected at some points .
SAI SARDAR 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts