coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 400 off

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Golu

According to Lenz’s law, induced emf in a circuit opposes the cause due to which it was induced.

hence emf will be induced in such a way that current is in anticlockwise direction. current in anticlockwise direction will Produce B that is in opposite direction of original B.

graph will be constant as dΦ/dt is constant

for t1 to t2 it will be zero and then it will change direction (will become clockwise)

answer will be C

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electromagnetic Induction

Define flux?
Flux: Flux is defined as the rate of flow of a property per unit area. For example, the magnitude of a river's current which gives the quantity of water flowing through a cross-section of...
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
a substance mixed with a solid to lower its melting point, used especially in soldering and brazing metals or to promote vitrification in glass or ceramics. if you like my answer plz approve...
SAI SARDAR one year ago
Action or process of flowing out of a area
Shantanu Singh one year ago
i used to study 8 hors per day and i belongs to OBC caste can i get iit bombay CSE
Hey student.. See it all depends on the amount of hard work and how effective hard work you do for the exam hope for the best and lets see what happens..
Sakshi 5 months ago
Does self inductance opposes the current in circuit which is produce because of change in magnetic flux inside circuit?why
Yes .when magnetic flux linked with the coil changes the strength of the current flowing through it also changes .Thus the coil opposes the change in strength in current.
Nikhil Upadhyay one year ago
i want any book on electronics iam interested please provide it to me sir
@ kalyan what u want to study from that book . in case u are in class 12 th and want to study semiconducter then go for resnick halliday . its the best book for electronics upto class 12 th ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
if you want to study analog circuits and devices, I would suggest you to study the book written by sedra and smith it will help you to help you to build your foundation. If you want to...
HIMANSHU SAXENA one month ago
What is entropy ? And given two thermodynamics examples?
Hello, I have already answered this question. Entropy is the measurement of randomness and disorderness of the sysstem. And examples can be--> ice to water conversion fire in woods eno in...
Vikas TU 23 days ago
The emissivity of a spherical body is 0.250. A spherical body with an unknown radius is suspended with a large evacuated enclosure whose walls are at 300K. If the power input required to...
Here we have e=0.250 ,T s =300k, T=2500 Heat H=5.5×10 3 and Stefen Boltzman constant =5.67×10 -8 w/(m 2 k 4 ) we know that H= area × e × Stefen Boltzman constant ×(T 4 -T s 4 ) r 2 =H/(4 pi ...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Electromagnetic Induction

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts