There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 320 off

in a resistance box a double wired coil is fixed as shown in figure.. why is it introduced?

A so that wire may not break

B so that wire may not be heated

C to make self induction negligible

D to increase emi

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

all the above

sorry if my answer is incorrect then please send me the correct answer on questions nice i really want to the answer all the best for your preparation if u r preparing for iit jee im also one among your competitor

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electromagnetic Induction

Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...
Hi, Ya thanks for sharing. We appreciate your efforts! Thanks once again!
Nishant Vora one year ago
These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
Sir i got 123 marks in jee mains 2016.l got 89% in mp board i belongs to an obc category can i get any branch in manit.
Not surely but if u r in obc category then i think there are some possibilities. U can get MANIT. through OBC quota. But cant say a good branch. It varies.
Vikas TU 4 months ago
Define flux?
Flux: Flux is defined as the rate of flow of a property per unit area. For example, the magnitude of a river's current which gives the quantity of water flowing through a cross-section of...
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
a substance mixed with a solid to lower its melting point, used especially in soldering and brazing metals or to promote vitrification in glass or ceramics. if you like my answer plz approve...
SAI SARDAR one year ago
Action or process of flowing out of a area
Shantanu Singh one year ago
A fighter pilot dives his plane towards the ground at 230m/s^2. He pulls out the dive on vertical circle. What is minimum radius og circle so that normal force exerted in the pilot by his...
Oops , sorry I didnt see it was a vertical circle so I didnt take into account the weight of the pilot himself. We have to keep in mind that the pilot will also exert force Mg on the seat...
Manas Shukla one month ago
We have to equal the centripetal acceleration = 3g Since the reaction on the pilot seat = centripetal acceleration for the pilot So R = 1763.33 m
Manas Shukla one month ago
But the answer is given 2700m ???? ?????? ???? ??????????.............................................
Vaibhavi one month ago
Write definition for Myopia?
A person can see near objects only can’t see far object.
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
High-degree myopia , or severe myopia , is defined as -6 diopters or worse. The term myopia is Ancient Greek: μυωπία, muōpia, from myein "to shut (like a mole ...... Lass JH, Chew E,...
venky one year ago
A person can see near objects only can’t see far object.
SAIMANIKANTA one year ago
A Ball is thrown verticall upward with a velocity ‘u’ from the balloon descending with a constant velocity ‘v’. The ball will pass by the balloon after time ?
Dear Ranjeet Kumar, How can you Take Displacement of ball be “vt” . It should be “vt+1/2gt 2 . Its right Answer is 2(u+v)/g. I know the answer. But dont know how to solve.
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
The question needs the basic understanding of motion to solve it. considering the downward direction to be +ve and taking ground as the reference point, we have : initial velocity of ball...
RANJEET KUMAR one month ago
Dear Kuldeep, the velocity u of the ball must be with respect to the balloon. Then, taking the upward direction as positive we have: Initial velocity of the ball = u Constant velocity of...
Raman Mishra one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details

Get extra R 320 off

More Questions On Electromagnetic Induction

Ask Experts