• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 400 off

how to get direction of current using magnetic field

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

dear sanatan

make direction of current in such a way that if we consider that current and use rihgt hand rule than we get dirctionn of magnetic field as it is  

if you like the answer please approve it so that i can know that are you satisfied with my answer or not

6 years ago

use flemings left hand rule.........  of u can use right hand rule whc is  curl your finger in the direction of magnetic field then thumb will show you the direction of current...............

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electromagnetic Induction

i am feeling difficult to understand a problem completely.i am unalble to get ideas while solving problems.please help mw with some tips.
Try to focus on every aspect of the question. Please try to read the question repeatedly and try to think of its way of solutoin before solving actually. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Why there is not located 3 rd and 4 th sem chapters for preparation of jee main ?
You questons is not clear to us. Can you please reframe it. Thaks.
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
The coefficient of mutual inductance of two circuits A and B is 3 milli Henry and theri respective resistances are 10 ohm and 4 ohm. How much current should change in 0.02 seconds in...
write kvl for the circuit. - Mdi/dt – iR1 = 0 integerating both sides, .i.e. Mdi/dt = -i*10 or 0.03* di/dt = -10i di/i = -1000dt/3 logi = -1000t/3 + c write simlar for B coil and eliminate...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
which lens are used for miophic eye?
pa1 one year ago
concave lens
SEELA YUVARAJU one year ago
concave lens
santosh kumar one year ago
Please see the attachment for my question
yes answer should be ( c ). for solving these typ of questions, firstly you should draw a line parallel to y-axis. let that drawn line intersect line P 1 at point A and P 2 at point B. Now...
arun 7 months ago
Dear Sumukath M lohit, The answer in above image is B.P 1 2 .Because pressure is inversely proportional to the volume.And P 1 is very rapidly decreases then P 2 it shows P 1 is very low...
SAI SARDAR 7 months ago
No the answer key says (c) . even I had got the answer as (b) but I went wrong.
Sumukh M Lohit 7 months ago
A force of 50N is inclined to the vertical at an angle of 30 degree . Find the acceleration it produces in a body of mass 2kg which moves in the horizontal direction.
Do components in x direction. therfore, acceleration it produces in a body of mass 2kg is: in x direcn. Fsin30 = m*a 50*0.5 = 2*a a = 25/2 m/s^2.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Electricity and Magnetism
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 1,600
  • View Details

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Electromagnetic Induction

Ask Experts