There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

at 1 current is i but at 2 it is again i then what does resistor oppose.what do u mean by that.cant we define on basis of voltage?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

The resistor is a device that opposes the flow of current irrespective of the direction of its flow.

Thats why we define it on the basis of the alternating voltage.

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electric Current

What is the difference btw current amplification factor and current gain? How is it inCE and CB?
@ nayana The current amplification factor can be defined as the ratio of the output current to the ratio of the input current . when the current will be flowing in any devices , it will...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
how can we develop the equtaion of potentila drop in the potential meter
Potential drop is given as: x = V/l and also V1/V2 = l1/l2 l would be the length measured where potentiometer reading shows zero.
Vikas TU 7 days ago
Give me detail about series and parallel connection
@ manish Components of an electrical circuit or electronic circuit can be connected in many different ways. The two simplest of these are called series and parallel and occur frequently....
what is field?
But in general , Field in basically a region in which a particluar influence acts, Could be electric, magnetic, gravitational. A particular object produces it’s field and when other objects ...
Neeti one year ago
Could you be a little more specific? Which field are you referring to? Electric? magnetic?
Neeti one year ago
what is the scope of GATE exam?
Gowher Maqbool one year ago
Can you explain the concept behind the problems in which a spherical conductor in a conducting shell is earthed or if the outer shell itself is earthed
@ raveesh what u need to understand is that ita c concept of earthing , now frst of all u need to know what is earthing – an earthing system or grounding system is circuitry which connects...
What is Lenz law explain it briefly thanku ?????????????
Lenz's law obeys Newton's third law of motion (i.e to every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction) and the conservation of energy (i.e energy may neither be created...
Riddhish Bhalodia 8 months ago
lenz law is the direction of an induced emf that always opposes thenchanges in magnetic flux that causes. This law gives the direction of induced emf. It is a consequence of law of...
mounika 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts