coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

7 years ago

Answers : (3)

hi aman,

i think the ques is incomplete so plz send complete ques and then let me help u

7 years ago
										My mean to say is that if we connect a capacitor in between number of resistors than what will be effect on its net resistance
7 years ago

hi aman,

when u connect capacitor wid resistors den then the capacitor would discharge its energy into the resistor. This voltage across the capacitor over time could be found through Kirchhoff's current law, where the current coming out of the capacitor must equal the current going through the resistor. This results in the linear differential equation

C\frac{dV}{dt} + \frac{V}{R}=0.

Regarding its equivalent resistance,

the equivalent resistance of a capacitor increases in relation to the amount of charge stored on the capacitor. If a capacitor is subjected to an alternating current voltage source, then the voltage of the capacitor would flip to the frequency of the AC voltage source. The faster the voltage of the AC voltage source flips, the less time charge would be allowed to be stored on the capacitor, therefore reducing the capacitor's equivalent resistance. This explains the inverse relationship the equivalent resistance of a capacitor has with the frequency of the voltage source.

The resistance, also known as the complex impedance, ZC (in ohms) of a capacitor with capacitance C (in farads) is

s is d angular frequency

Z_C = \frac{1}{sC}

The current in the circuit is the same everywhere since the circuit is in series:

I(s) = \frac{V_{in}(s) }{R+1/ Cs}  =  { Cs \over 1 + RCs } V_{in}(s)

u can see dat in d expression of current resistance of capacitor just adds up to d given resistance...

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electric Current

Find current through 4 ohm resistor !..Pls provide complete answer!.........................................................................
it has 4 main nodes where KCL can be applied. State them V1 V2 V3 AND V4. And smoothly apply kcl there and solve the four eqns. For exapmle: kcl at 5 and 6 ohm resistance, (V1 – 100)/5 +...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
IitJee problems posted by Arijit . physics . let`s see who can do it within 5seconds.
@ amal kindly repost the questions , i have not getting your question , kindly attach the ques again , and we will try to answer it as fast as possible . and when u are posting again , make ...
Umakant biswal 6 days ago
Can`t do it sir. It should be answered by a professional iitian. As it is a problem of class10 moreover of resonance institute
Amal Chakraborty 5 days ago
I have a problem with solving qestions related to kirchoffs laws. Kindly help me with solution.How to solve Question number 21 and 22 in image?
your pictures are not good i cant see what is written there please send them again waiting to help u please take picture from correct angle
2017 years ago
Please help with the question attached in the file. Thank you
Since the condenser(capacitor) plates are oppositely charged, they exert (equal)force on the charged particle in the same direction and hence the total force on the particle is the sum of...
Raman Mishra one month ago
define Zeroth Law of Thermodynamics: Calorie: External Work:
1 a) This law gives the concept of temperature. b) If the temperatures of two bodies are equal then they are said to be in thermal equilibrium. c) When two bodies A and B are in thermal...
vamshi one year ago
The zeroth law of thermodynamics states that if two thermodynamic systems are each in thermal equilibrium with a third, then they are in thermal equilibrium with each other.
SAI SARDAR one year ago
What is a Wave?
A wave can be described as a disturbance that travels through a medium from one location to another location.
RAJU one year ago
A wave can be described as a disturbance that travels through a medium from one location to another location.
saikumar one year ago
In physics , a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy that travels through space or mass.
ANJI BABU one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts