Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the difference between emf and potential difference?

see the difference between emf and potential difference emf =potential difference+ current* internal resistance if the internal resistance is zero then emf=potential difference.
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
VOLTAGE means?

Voltage, also called electromotive force, is a quantitative expression of the potential difference in charge between two points in an electrical field. The greater the voltage, the greater...

Indu 3 months ago

measure of current

akarsh 3 months ago
A capacitor C1 of capacitance 1microF and a capacitor of capacitance 2microF are separately charged by a common battery for a long time. The two capacitors are then separately charged...

As in case of discharging of a capacitor though a resistance q = q0*e^-t/CR i = -dq/dt = (q0/CR)*e^-t/CR at t = 0, i = q0 / CR we know q0 = CV so i = CV / CR i = V / R i.e . the current at t...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 4 months ago

thanku :)

vaanya 4 months ago
A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be

Hello Student, Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 26 days ago
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE Energy in a current carrying coil is stored in the form of a) Electric field b) Magnetic field c) Dielectric field d) Heat

b) Magnetic field

Shane Macguire 9 months ago

magnetic field

saarah thames 6 months ago

d

mallanna goud 9 months ago
define pascal`s law?

Pascal’s Law: The law states that when there is an increase in pressure at any point in a confined fluid, there is an equal increase at every other point in the container. In the given...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 3 months ago

Basically it it means that fluid that is in a container or confined space will expand into every possible space if it is put under pressure. An example of this would be if you were to...

Indu 3 months ago
View all Questions »