Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
the figure shows a network of resistances in which the point A is earthed

Dear student, Can you please upload the figure for the question. When a point is earthed, the potential of the point becomes equal to zero. So, we can find the net resistance of the circuit...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 4 months ago
power of a cell

Power of bulb P = 4.5 V Voltage in bulb = 1.5 V Current in the bulb i will be equla to 2E / 9 2E /9 = P / V E = 9P/2V E = 9*4.5/2*1.5 E = 13.5 V Regards Nirmal Singh Askiitians Faculty
  img
Nirmal Singh. 4 months ago
I have attended all lectures of current electricity in my iit coaching institute, but i am unable to solve assignments & dpp’s of this perticular chapter only. Whereas I have learnt all...

you have attended all lectures ofcurrent electricityin coacyour hing institute, but you are unable to solve assignments & dpp’s , because your concepts are weak you have to read...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Why theres a phase reversal when wave reflects from denser surface but no phase reversal when it reflects from rarer surface?

Hello Student, If a wave reflects from an optically more dense medium than the one in which it was travelling (e.g when going from air to glass) then a phase change of π is produced,...
  img
Arun Kumar 5 months ago
plz explain the working principle of galvanometer?

Galvanometer is an electromechanical instrument which is used for the detection of electric currents through electric circuits. Being a sensitive instrument, Galvanometer can not be used for...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 9 months ago
View all Questions »