Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A person is standing on a truck moving with a constant velocity 15 m/s. The man throws a ball in such a way that it returns to his hand after the truck has moved 60 m. Find speed and angle...

see ... the ball will now have an horizontal as well as a vertical velocity ..... the horizontal velocity would be the same as the velocity of the truck ... due to inertia .. that is 15m/s...

saraana clinton 6 months ago

Since the ball returns to the hand after traveling for 60m at a speed 15m/s, time period, T = 60/15 = 4s. As seen from the truck, the ball is obviously thrown at angle of 90, as it cannot...

Ashwin Maran 6 months ago

i am sorry there was a mistake in my answer... the vertical velocity would be u sin theta not u cos theta ... where theta is the angle of projection... and i am quite a little sure that the...

saraana clinton 6 months ago
how to solve questions based on kirchoffs law with capacitors and inductors where in only the capacitance and inductance and the voltage of the battery is given to us .... please illustrate...

now this is the general case .....we have a voltage source, a resistance , a capacitor and an inductor. Kirchhoff law says that for a mesh the sum of voltages should be zero ( in a loop) so...
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago

thank u soo much saurabh sir.. for this wonderful explanation

saarah thames 2 months ago
define the thevenins theorem?

Get a circuit containing one voltage source and one resistor.

srujanapriya 6 months ago

Get a circuit containing one voltage source and one resistor

mahesh jadi 6 months ago
Baran samosa me kya hai????

please don’t post such things here , otherwise your account can be blocked. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi faculty askiitians.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi faculty askiitians
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Tell me a quality of sound which is depend on frequency???

Pitch depends on the frequency of a sound wave. Frequency is the number of wavelengths that fit into one unit of time. Remember that a wavelength is equal to one compression and one...
  img
ruchi yadav 4 months ago

Loudness of sound depends on frequency. thanks... Devang

Devang 4 months ago
View all Questions »