There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

i wanna know whether the concept "heating effect of current"  is ther efor iit or not???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Supradeep,

Yes, it's in the syllabus.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electric Current

what is drift velocity
drift velocity is the flow velocity experienced by an electron inside a conductor when an electric field is applied to the conductor. The drift velocity is given by v= I/neA where I is the...
Neeti one year ago
The drift velocity is the flow velocity that a particle, such as an electron, attains due to an electric field. It can also be referred to as axial drift velocity . In general, an electron...
Aakash one year ago
Drift velocity is the flow velocity an electron inside a conductor experien
Neeti one year ago
Problems of electrical current of NTSE . its also a good problem for foundation level IITJEE
@amal kindly repost the ques , which ques u are talking about ?? and when u are reposting the ques , make sure the ques are clearly visible . WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN ALL THE BEST ..
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
RAB in traingular infinite grid? Explain per above image.
Imagine a battery connected between the two terminals ie A and B the current divides into i/6 into each branch assuming rèsistance inneach branch is r we get equivalent resistance byV=ir...
Chandrahas Chandu 16 days ago
how find magnetic field and electric field in charge 31
Hello student I think your question is unclear or its something missing in the question please post your question once again so that we can answer it
H AGGARWAL 9 months ago
what is the mirror formula?
Mirror Formula And Magnification. In a Spherical Mirror , The distance of the object from its pole is called the Object distance (u). The distance of the Image from the Pole of the Mirror...
venky one year ago
yes it is correct. 1/f = 1/s + 1/s’. here s=object distance. s’=image distance. f=focal length.
sai kumar one year ago
1/(focal lenth) = (1/object distance)+(1/image distance)
gopathoti bujji one year ago
Is it possible for a particle to describe a curved path if no force acts on it? Does your answer depend on the frame of reference chosen to view the particle ?
Actually particle CAN move without applying force depending on your frame of reference. Though we still use “pseudo-force” or ficticious forces to balance out the motion. Accelerated frames ...
Manas Shukla 5 days ago
NO particle can follow a curved path if there is no external force . this is a newton law -particle move in a straight line untill an extenal force act on it . so for a curved path external ...
prateek 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts