There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

when a current is established in wire, the free electrons drift in the direction opposite to the current. does the number of free electrons in the wire continuously decrease?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

the number remains same but the electron density changes

6 years ago

density decreases or increases and why

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electric Current

can you please derive the equation for drift velocity
@ padma let the electron have charge e , mass m , and kept in electric field inside a conducter . THE FORCE experienced by the electron , F = eE acceleration due to force , = eE/m now...
Umakant biswal one month ago
a resistance of 60 ohm is immersed in 42kg of water.a current of 7A is passed through it.the rise in temperature of water per minute is
@ m gayathri i am giving you the proper approach to solve this question . heat transfered to water is i^2Rt = 7^2 * 60 * 60 this is equal to m s delta theta. m is mass of water specific...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Coefficient of efficiency of refrigetar is less or more than one?
Dear Danny, For refrigerator we use coefficient of performance as efficience is alwas would be less than one. Thus, Coeff. of performane is always greater than 1. Because in the heat engine ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Which magazine is best for jee mains aspirants please tell me. Thank you in advance
@ afzal there are many magazines by mtg and arihant and all of them are actually usefull to the aspirants . i am naming some of the magazines that i referred for my prep . 1- SPECTRUM...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Given a vector A = 2i + 3j and a vector B = i + j.The component of the vector A along B is(a) 1/(2)½ (i + j) (b) 3/(2)½ (i + j)(c) 5/(2)½ (i + j)(d) 7/(2)½ (i + j)
The component of the vector A along B geometrically is: Bcos(theta) = (A.B/|B|).(Bcap) = 5/(2)½ (i + j) option is correct.
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts