coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

Calculate Equivalent Resistance Across AB and ADResistance

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Use the concept of delta to star connection to simplify the network. Then the required resistances can be calculated easily.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electric Current

if 2Ω and 1Ω are the internal resistances of cells ,then the terminal voltage across 2 nd cell of 5V emf is ____
Apply Kvl kn the circuit, 10 + 5 – i – 2i = 0 3i = 15 i = 5 A terminal voltage across 5V is: => 5 – 5*1 = 0 v
Vikas TU 2 months ago
What is working of a cyclotron and principles of cyclotron
@ ankit i am explaining here the working of cyclotron . the charge will follow a spiral path with increasing radius as its under constant acceleration due to external magnetic field (...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Principle of operation -----> A cyclotron accelerates a particle which is flly chrges to an extent by using high frequency ac voltage between two hollow plates kept inside the hollow...
Vikas TU one month ago
i want any book on electronics iam interested please provide it to me sir
@ kalyan what u want to study from that book . in case u are in class 12 th and want to study semiconducter then go for resnick halliday . its the best book for electronics upto class 12 th ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
if you want to study analog circuits and devices, I would suggest you to study the book written by sedra and smith it will help you to help you to build your foundation. If you want to...
HIMANSHU SAXENA 2 months ago
The stoping potential is equal to maximum kinetic energy of photo electron in eV
@ vikas what excatly your question ?? i am not getting it . will u be little bit elaborate the query , so, that we can help u out from this .. actually stopping potential is the minimum...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
insulators have no free electrons.How they are getting charged by friction?
I;m rele sorry that noone has answered this question since 5 days but herz the answer. When u apply friction, the heat generated will provide enery to the atoms to excite the electrons to...
Ajay Raj Nelapudi 7 months ago
yes ….there is a logic....but...I think electric force between nucleus and electron is much stronger due to small distance between heat energy overcome this......
AJAH BRAHM 6 months ago
In figure block 1 is one fourth of length l of block 2of mass also one fourth. No friction exist betweenblock 2 and surface on which it rests. Coefficient offriction is µk between 1 and 2....
For the block 3 , let a be its accelaration . so net forces acting on it are 1) its weight downward 2) tension T in the string upward , equating this we have mg-T = ma -------(1) for bock 1 ...
faizan 12 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts