Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is faradays first law

sum of voltage in a closed circuit is zero

mohit yadav 10 months ago

Faradays first law of electrolysis :- The mass of substance liberated or accumulated/deposited on an electrode is directly proportional to the amount of electricity passed through it.

Sandeep Trivedi 10 months ago
A person is standing on a truck moving with a constant velocity 15 m/s. The man throws a ball in such a way that it returns to his hand after the truck has moved 60 m. Find speed and angle...

see ... the ball will now have an horizontal as well as a vertical velocity ..... the horizontal velocity would be the same as the velocity of the truck ... due to inertia .. that is 15m/s...

saraana clinton 6 months ago

Since the ball returns to the hand after traveling for 60m at a speed 15m/s, time period, T = 60/15 = 4s. As seen from the truck, the ball is obviously thrown at angle of 90, as it cannot...

Ashwin Maran 6 months ago

i am sorry there was a mistake in my answer... the vertical velocity would be u sin theta not u cos theta ... where theta is the angle of projection... and i am quite a little sure that the...

saraana clinton 6 months ago
is magnetic field a conservative force or not?

First thing is that its not a force, its a field and second thing is that it a non conservative field because the line integral of the magnetic force along a closed path isn't zero, the...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 5 months ago
a partcle projected from ground moves at angle 45 degree one second after projection and speed is minimum two seconds after projection. The angle of projection of particle is (neglect the...

Hello Student, speed is minimum after 2 sec means speed=vcos theta after 1 second v'cos45=vcos theta also v'sin45-g*1=0 =>v'sin45=g =>v'=gsqrt2 also vsin...
  img
Arun Kumar 14 days ago
define archimedis principle

Archimedes` principle, principle that states that a body immersed in a fluid is buoyed up by a force equal to the weight of the displaced fluid. The principle applies to both floating and...

Indu 3 months ago

"MAGNITUDE OF BUOYANCE FORCE IS EQUAL TO THE WEIGHT OF THE FLUID DISPLACED BY THE BODY."

SHAIK MOHAMMED TASLEEMA 3 months ago
A METAL SURFACE HAS A POSITIVE CHARGE OF 10-9 C HOW MANY ELECTRONS WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM THE METAL SURFACE?

The elementary charge is 1.6x10^-19 . Thus to find the number of electrons removed from the surface divide the total charge by the elementary charge i.e. 10^-9/(1.6x10^-19) by using the...

kamakshi 3 months ago

charge=q=10^-9 C , according to quantisation of charge we have, q = ne , n=no. of electrons, e=charge on 1 electron i.e. 1.6 * 10^-19 C, then n=q/e= 6.25 * 10^-29 here * stands for multiply....

Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago

according to quantisation of charge, q =ne, q=charge ,n= no. of electrons, e= charge on an electron i.e. 1.6*10^-19, So n=q/e= 6.25*10^-29 * stands for multiply that`s all.

Pushkar Aditya 3 months ago
View all Questions »