There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Calculate Equivalent Resistance Across AB and ADResistance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Use the concept of delta to star connection to simplify the network. Then the required resistances can be calculated easily.

one month ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SEE THE ATTACHMENT According to the formula V=E-Ir (E is the emf of cell with internal resistance r), we say that whenever we increase the current there is decrease in potential difference...

the current is same in both, the external resistor and battery. the formula basically is E= IR + Ir means TOTAL voltage supplied by the cell or battery is equal to voltage drop across the...

Neeti 2 days ago
How to find the no. of electrons moves around the nucleus in a circular orbit of a radius 5x10 raise to the power minus eleven metre. Is there any way?

yes there is a way but only for those atoms ,, which satisfy the Bhor’s postulates criteria ,, that is , example Hydrogen, Lithum 3+ ,, i.e containing one proton . if i assume this in your...

abhishek singh one month ago

see value of Z in the above used formula can vary and it must be a perfect square , i.e 1, 4 , , but the bhor postulate doesn’t go upto Z = 9 , or above , therfre n = 1 or n = 2

abhishek singh one month ago
Show that charged particle entering a uniform electric field region follow parabolic path? How?

Path of the electron in an electric field We will consider next the case of an electron entering a uniform electroc field between two parallel plates (Figure 4). The potential difference...
  img
Suraj Prasad 10 months ago
what are the Condition for obtaining clear and broad interference bands

Condition for obtaining clear and broad interference bands (i) The screen should be as far away from the source as possible. (ii) The wavelength of light used must be larger . (iii) The two ...

rahul one month ago
Explain how we might keep a gas at a constant temperature during a thermodynamic process.

In accordance to ideal gas equation, PV = nRT Where P is the pressure of the gas, V is the volume of the gas, n is the number of moles, R is the gas constant and T is the temperature of the...
  img
Jitender Pal one month ago
Explain the fact that the presence of a large body of water nearby, such as a sea or ocean, tends to moderate the temperature extremes of the climate on adjacent land.

Convection is the mode of transmission of heat, through fluids, in which the particles of fluids acquire heat from one region and deliver the same to the other regions by leaving their mean...
  img
Aditi Chauhan one month ago
View all Questions »