DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Calculate Equivalent Resistance Across AB and ADResistance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Use the concept of delta to star connection to simplify the network. Then the required resistances can be calculated easily.

22 days ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Electric Current

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is it possible to have a voltage drop across the energy storage element greater than the supply?

When the current is flowing into the supply rather than out of it then this scenario is possible. This scenario is called as “Charging”....
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago
Tangent galvanometer

Tangent galvanometer is a device used for measuring current. It works on the principle of tangent law. A magnetic needle suspended at a point where there are two crossed fields at right...

grenade 11 days ago
What is the necessity of a starter? Can a single - pole switch replace it?

Most smaller, single phase motors usually have a permanent magnet armature that is pushed / pulled around by the rotating inductive field produced by the stator (outside) windings. The...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 8 months ago
The heat generated in a circuit is given by H = I 2 Rt joule where I is current, R is resistance and t is time. If the percentage errors in measuring I, R and t are 1%, 2% and 1%...

( error in H) /H= 2*(error in I)/I +( error in R)/R +( error in t)/t %error in H = 2*1+2+1 =5% Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
  img
Saurabh Singh one year ago

MAXIMUM ERROR IN MEASURING HEAT ?H/H X 100 = 2 X ?I / I X 100 + ? R / R X 100 + ? T / T X 100 = 2 X 1 + 2 + 1 = 5 THANKS &REGARDS kamlesh kumar askiitians faculty
  img
Kamlesh Kumar one year ago
if the wavelength os an electron is given, how do you calculate the speed?

One can use the formula, E=hc/wavelength On putting the value of wavelenghth of the electron, one can easily calculate the energy of electron. This energy can be related to m*v 2 /2 Putting...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
a thin wire ring of radius r has a electric charge q.what will be the increment in the force stretching the wire if a charge Q is placed at the centr of the ring.

I am not going to give you a complete and lucarative solution, just go for the hints. 1. Increament in the force means, stifness produced in the ring due to radialy electrostatic force of...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »