Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is voltage electric potential or electric potential difference?

In terms of electricity they are same , however potential is a much generic term Thanks & Regards Saurabh Singh, askIITians Faculty B.Tech. IIT Kanpur
  img
Saurabh Singh 6 months ago
I have attended all lectures of current electricity in my iit coaching institute, but i am unable to solve assignments & dpp’s of this perticular chapter only. Whereas I have learnt all...

you have attended all lectures ofcurrent electricityin coacyour hing institute, but you are unable to solve assignments & dpp’s , because your concepts are weak you have to read...
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
WHAT IS POWER FACTOR? WHAT R THE APPLICATIONS OF POWER FACTOR ?

The power factor of an AC electrical power system is defined as the ratio of the real power flowing to the load , to the apparent power in the circuit and is a dimensionless number between...

rishabh one year ago

"Power factor" term signifies in the field of Electrical Engineering,"how much of true power is distributed or dissipated with in the load" P=VI Cos 0 Here Cos 0 signifies power factor...

VAMSIKRISHNA NELLI 10 months ago
A string 25 cm long and having a mass of 2.5 gm is under tension. A pipe closed at one end is 40 cm long. When the string is set vibrating in its first overtone and the air in the pipe in...

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question Mass of string unit length = 2.5 x 10 -3 /0.25 = 0.01 kg/m ∴ Frequency, v s = 1/ℷ √T/m = 1/0.25 √T/0.01 . . . . . ....
  img
Aditi Chauhan 4 months ago
The acceleration of a block kept on a wedge inclined at an angle 37 degrees with horizontal is 15 i + 15 j . Then acceleration of the wedge so that the block always remains in contact with...

Dear student, First of all, draw a neat diagram showing the block and the wedge. Draw FBD of the block and find out the required acceleration of the wedge to balance all the forces on the...
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
how many no. of images formed when three mirrors are placed at theta 60

We have studies that in two mirror system the number of images =360/ q –1. But in a three mirror system, the sum of the angles of the mirrors has to be 180° and mostly we go in for a...
  img
Vasantha Kumari 4 months ago
View all Questions »