Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how are current and current density related?

when the cross sectional area approaches zero current density is same as current. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
sir which chapters are important

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-mathematics/, read this article and other similar articles all good important chapter are mentioned in this chapter.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
What is thevenin's theorem

Any combination of batteries and resistances with two terminals can be replaced by a single voltage source e and a single series resistor r . The value of e is the open circuit voltage at...
  img
Mukesh Sharma 6 months ago

Thevenin`s Theorem states that it is possible to simplify any linear circuit, no matter how complex, to an equivalent circuit with just a single voltage source and series resistance...

Amit Sinha 6 months ago
A solid sphere uniformly charged has a long smooth tunnel passing through it, at a distance of r from the centre of the sphere(assume it to be a chord). A charged particle -Q,mass m is...

Distance of chord from center = r Radius of Sphere = R Distance of particle from center of tunnel = x Distance of particle from center Now the electric field effective on that particle will...
  img
Arun Kumar 2 months ago
I want these questions to be solved

16.here E is directed along x,y and z axes and is equal to 2i^+2j^+2k^. displacement vector fo(1,1,1) is i^+j^+k^. take dot product of E and d with negative sign.you will obtain a p.d of 6 V...

siddharth gupta 2 months ago

mathematically ∂V/∂x=-Ky and ∂V/∂y=-Kx i.e E=-(-K(y i+ x j ))=K(y i +x j)​ magnitude of E=K(x 2 +y 2 ) 1/2 =Kr. it is same as explanation provided above and is only its mathematical part.

siddharth gupta 2 months ago

Please answer all

Abhinav Saurabh 2 months ago
A particle on a stretched string supporting a travelling wave, takes 5.0 ms to move from its mean position to the extreme position. The distance between two consecutive particles, which are...

Sol. Time period, T = 4 * 5 ms = 20 * 10–3 = 2 * 10–2 s λ = 2 * 2 cm = 4 cm frequency, f = 1/T = 1/(2 * 10–2) = 50 s–1 = 50 Hz Wave speed = λ f = 4 * 50 m/s = 2000 m/s = 2 m/s
  img
Jitender Pal 2 months ago
View all Questions »