Click Here for details
kdefjsdjfsdnjsdujjhsdsjk' hhjhkkhkjhdf kfdgjfhfnk ie ravi teja

he is great person of rgukt in kadapa

viva 10 months ago

naidu babu

sdafsd 10 months ago

badkow

viva 10 months ago
If the current in 8 Ω resistance is 2A then the current through resistance 'R' would be :

Dear student, The potential difference across the ends of 8 ohm restsiatnce is equal to 16 V. Hence, the current flowing through the resistance R would be equal to: Regards
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
I have attended all lectures of current electricity in my iit coaching institute, but i am unable to solve assignments & dpp’s of this perticular chapter only. Whereas I have learnt all...

you have attended all lectures ofcurrent electricityin coacyour hing institute, but you are unable to solve assignments & dpp’s , because your concepts are weak you have to read...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
is magnetic field inside a conductor 0?

For a perfect conductor both magnetic and electric field inside a conductor vanishes.

Mostafijur Rahaman one month ago

For a perfect conductor both magnetic and electric field inside a conductor vanishes.

Mostafijur Rahaman one month ago
how can we find angle between incident & emergent ray when a ray of light passes through the 3 media of diff refractive index?

We know , for a start , the angle of incident ray on the 1 st medium. To solve the problem we need to know the refractive index of all the three medium here. If we know the refractive index...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
. A uniformly wound solenoidal coil of self inductance 1.8 x 10 -4 henry and resistance 6 ohm is broken up into two identical coils. These identical coils are then connected in parallel...

The coil is broken into two identical coils. L eq = L / 2 X L / 2 / L / 2 + L / 2 = L/4 = 0.45 X 10 -4 H, = R / 2 X R / 2 / R / 2 + R / 2 = R / 4 = 1.5 O Time constant = L eq / R eq = 0.45 x...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 6 months ago
View all Questions »