Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
The flow of electrisity is considered as opposite to the flow of Electrons? Why?

The labeling of one polarity of charge as "positive" and the other as "negative" is totally arbitrary. It could be done either way and everything would still work out the...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
Pl help in answering the question as attached.

Let’s say the current in 5 ohm branch is I. This current gets divided into 2 ohm resistor and 4 ohm resistor. Let current in 2 ohm branch be I 1 ,so current in 4 ohm branch will be I-I...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 months ago
Instead of the definition given in Eq. 2-13, we might have defined average speed as the magnitude of the average velocity. Are the definitions different? Give examples to support your...

The magnitude of average velocity is not the average speed because for a particular interval, the average velocity depends on the displacement of the particle; while on the other hand, the...
  img
Deepak Patra 3 days ago
see attachment. each capacitor have capacitance C calaculate Ceq and explain it

Hi, shivam use series and parallel combination method...

Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

abe answer to mujhe bhi pata he mujhe soln chahiye

Shivam 7 months ago

79C/46 i think !

kaushik 7 months ago
Estimate the number of electrons in 100 g of water. How much is the total negative charge on these electrons?

Sol. No. of electrons of 100g water = 10 * 100/18 = 55.5 Nos total charge = 55.5 No. of electrons in 18 g of H base 2O = 6.023 * 10^23 * 10 = 6.023 * 10^24 No. of electrons in 100 g of H...
  img
Navjyot Kalra 9 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 9 months ago
View all Questions »