• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Calculate Equivalent Resistance Across AB and ADResistance

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Use the concept of delta to star connection to simplify the network. Then the required resistances can be calculated easily.

8 months ago

Post Your Answer

How Can we predict wheather ccircuit is in series or parallel resistancve combination??????

If the current thorugh the circit elements of different branches in same then that branches are in series otherwise not. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

when the two ends of two resistors are connected to common points then it is parallet, when connected one after another, they are parallel. -----R1----R2----R3----R4----...

Neeti 6 months ago
what is Intrinsic Semiconductor?

The number of electrons in the conduction band and the number of holes in valence band are equal. Charge carries are both electrons and holes.

RAJU 5 months ago

An intrinsic semiconductor is an undoped semiconductor . This means that holes in the valence band are vacancies created by electrons that have been thermally excited to the conduction...

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago

THE SEMI CONDUCTORS IN IT’S PURE FORM ARE CALLED AS INTRINSIC SEMI CONDUCTORS WHERE AS IMPURE R CALLED AS EXTRINSIC SEMICONDUCTORS

mithra 2 months ago
what is the purpose of electric cell in any circuit?

the purpose of electric cell or a battery is to maintain the potential difference so that some work can be done in moving the electric charges.

saayan mitra 5 months ago
can anybody explain me completly about vertical friction

Well your question is a little unclear. I’m giving you one explanation but i’m not sure if this is what you want. So let me know if it’s not clear and i’ll give you a better explanation....

Neeti 6 months ago

Which question ananya? And you read what the forum team said. They think I'm only answering your questions. But anyways, which question? Send me the link.

Neeti 6 months ago

No problem :) and no i didn't appear for the engineering entrances. Only medical :)

Neeti 6 months ago
Does Wave Travels In A Vaccum Yes Or No Why??? Give Reasons??

Electromagnetic waves travels in vacumm. Mechanical waves requires medium to propagate
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

it depends on what waves you are talking about . electro magnetic waves travel in vaccum too . whereas mechanical waves do require material medium

sri tanish one month ago
what is entropy(s)?Please give an practical example.

a thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

A thermodynamic quantity representing the unavailability of a system's thermal energy for conversion into mechanical work, often interpreted as the degree of disorder or randomness in the...

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

the degree of disorderness is called entropy ex:Amorphous Solids

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: JEE20

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details