Which is the best way to complete organic chemistry for boards. I aint able to study it properly. Please help me.

Which is the best way to complete organic chemistry for boards. I aint able to study it properly. Please help me.

Grade:12

2 Answers

utpal raj
238 Points
7 years ago
hii shreyas 
complease compleate the reaction mechanism part first then study in the serial order of NCERT book , do not read from any other book , if you have complete command over NCERT book, you can easily get 95+ marks , and good score in jee too ,
first study reaction mechanism part and analyse the attack and removal of electrofiles, so that you can easily understand any reaction ,and you will not need to memorise all reaction , understand the basic mechanism, hope this will clear your doubt , please aproove 
good luck
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear shreyas 
organic chemistry is very easy part and its the scoring part in board exam . 
so, frst of all take out the arihant all in one / xamidea whatever u have , , in all in one u will get CBSE EXAMINATION ARCHEIVE SECTION , thats very imp . 
frst of all do that , and in case u cannot do any ques , then go with the solution twice , 
prev year except 2 ques all ques in board are from that . 
and after completeing that , open ncert , do reaction mechanism , and all name reaction , name reaction u have to do . specially HVZ and finkelstein , ( out of the two one will come for sure ) 
and 1 more thing – last 3 chap of ncert part 2 chemi , donot ignore that at all if u want more than 95 in chemistry 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free