Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?

Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
7 years ago
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aditi 
The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , 
so, better go with nsit delhi , 
and try if you are getting some other nit , they are good , but try to find comp science and engg instead of I.T , if got anywhere then u can choose that . 
CSE have more demand than I.T in the private sector . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – SRM University, Chennai,..............PEC Technical University, Chandigarh,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free